Play-Offs Betting Question

sked21

Anyone know the price for a treble of Crystal Palace, Leeds and Wycombe to win the play-offs?

Can't find any prices on Ladbrokes and on Coral they only have the odds for Championship and League Two play-offs outright.

30/1 on William Hill.

Going to stick a pound on that :)

Did not know it was going to be as high as that. Before I knew the price I was thinking about sticking a tenner on it.

Think I will just stick with ?3 on it.

NMH: I would go with Cambridge but wouldn't be putting it on with my treble. Wouldn't fancy it.

Charlie-Brown
Did not know it was going to be as high as that. Before I knew the price I was thinking about sticking a tenner on it.

NMH: I would go with Cambridge but wouldn't be putting it on with my treble. Wouldn't fancy it.

You should - their striker Lee McEvilly is the new John Hartson - more mobile too. :P

http://www.cambridge-united.premiumtv.co.uk/page/FeaturedPlayer/0,,10423~1286061,00.html

Wycombe are 10/3, that's boosted the odds up a bit. Stick with the tenner :rolleyes:

Charlie-Brown

If you are confident in your treble Sked21 then put your original money on that then add another couple of 1 quid bets onto it ie ?1 your treble + cambridge and ?1 your treble + exeter ...... if your original treble comes in then you can't lose!

Hmmm. Maybe. Maybe go with a fiver then do what you said.

Been losing a lot of bets lately so don't want to splurge too much with the Euro's coming up.

Charlie-Brown
Hmmm. Maybe. Maybe go with a fiver then do what you said.

Been losing a lot of bets lately so don't want to splurge too much with the Euro's coming up.

As I said if your confident in your ?3 treble then you'd get ?90 back at 30-1 so for only another 2 x ?1 bets you'd get another ?40+ back (assuming your treble comes in)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Can't see Crystal Palace getting promoted to be honest.

They are a very young team and the pressure of what is one of the biggest games in football in terms of financial gain will be too much.

rossi_1983
As I said if your confident in your ?3 treble then you'd get ?90 back at 30-1 so for only another 2 x ?1 bets you'd get another ?40+ back (assuming your treble comes in)

Would he not just be better to add the 2 quid to his treble stake?

Archived