Those magical nights at parkhead

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Shut the **** up with this shite man. No better than a run of the mill Turkish or Italian match.

MAGICAL NIGHTS

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Real Maroonblood

Canny bring myself to watch that shower despise them :afro:

I would rather stick hot needles in my eyes than watch them.

Nucky Thompson

Shut the **** up with this shite man. No better than a run of the mill Turkish or Italian match.

MAGICAL NIGHTS

You would be better watching it on ITV London, channel 973 on Sky. Much, much better class of pundit

Arsenal v Napoli, I think.

Turned over to STV and there's Raman with his Ice Cream Trolley, all on his ownie-o.

One of the funniest things I've ever seen but, in the "Scottish" context, cringeworthy!

Harry Palmer

it will be magic if they get horsed.

:pleasing:

I'm hoping Clive and Dandy Andy move into sombre commentary mode ASAP. :)

Statts1976uk

I'm going to play Celtic bingo, I'm going for the phrases "magical European nights", "Lisbon Lions", "You'll never walk alone" and "last year at Parkhead".

Let's take in some smelly weegie tramps singing a song they've knicked from another team

MAGICAL

The only "Magical" night I ever had was in the 70s when I went to see The Who and the Alex Harvey Band fuelled by my one and only go at Buck Fast. The down side was we had to fight our way back to Queen Street. No Mean City right enough.

Craig Gordons Gloves

I'm going to play Celtic bingo, I'm going for the phrases "magical European nights", "Lisbon Lions", "You'll never walk alone" and "last year at Parkhead".

"Barcelona really missing Messi"

that has to go in for double points as i doubt you'll hear it.

...a bit disco

Hope this ###### ends up greetin' again.

3pmjohnrod-1444525.jpg

I hate Celtic and hope they get hammered.

Co-efficient? Who gives a shit?

Do people actually still peddle that co-efficient shite?

:rofl: :rofl:

I hate Celtic and hope they get hammered.

Co-efficient? Who gives a shit?

Hear, ****in' hear!

scottish_chicP
Hoping Celtic get a result, I've nothing against them except when we are playing them.

You could be very alone there.

What made me throw the remote at the telly was, just before (or after) ko the commentator said what great fans they have. :cornette:

You could be very alone there.

I know, but seeing as I got pick pocketed ?170.00 last time in Barcelona these ***** can get to ****!

drumie jambo

Hoping Celtic get a result, I've nothing against them except when we are playing them.

Aye that'll be fookin right

I'm hoping Celtic get absolutely battered senseless. Double figures, loads of injuries and the best fans in the world to do a Hibs and leave by halftime, leaving Celtic to play in an empty pish stained stadium whilst Lennon cries on the sideline into a scarf covered in tears and snotters.

The Real Maroonblood

I know, but seeing as I got pick pocketed ?170.00 last time in Barcelona these ***** can get to ****!

That would never happen in weegieland.

Italian Lambretta

Barca start with passing the ball about 40 times before the rebels get a touch. The commentator then says celtic its your turn, 4 fumbled passes later and Barca have the ball back..lol

Guest C00l K1d

Is anyone elses picture flashing blue for a split second and generally just glitching randomly?

Just on standard def.

Was listening to radio one on the way home tonight and they were doing their sports news and had clips of celtic fans talking about how incredible the fans are. Some girl called Pamela slavering about how the celtic fans are always the 12th man and how they are the greatest fans in the world :rofl:

Italian Lambretta

Yeh mine

Is anyone elses picture flashing blue for a split second and generally just glitching randomly?

Just on standard def.

You would be better watching it on ITV London, channel 973 on Sky. Much, much better class of pundit

Same old 'magical' shoite though - that's the feed I have on and they're fawning all over them.

Just on standard def.

On STV HD. ******* shocking. It's as if it's being broadcast from a Third World city.

I'm hoping Celtic get absolutely battered senseless. Double figures, loads of injuries and the best fans in the world to do a Hibs and leave by halftime, leaving Celtic to play in an empty pish stained stadium whilst Lennon cries on the sideline into a scarf covered in tears and snotters.

Reading between the lines, I don't think you want Celtic to win.

On STV HD. ******* shocking. It's as if it's being broadcast from a Third World city.

ITV HD is working alright

Reading between the lines, I don't think you want Celtic to win.

Whatever gave you that idea? :lol:

Just on standard def.

mines as well

A tidy Celtic fan...well I never. Well done that camera man. Like finding a needle in particularly squalid haystack.

...a bit disco

:lol:

See what you did there.

Guest C00l K1d

You can spot the folks on the cheap Virgin packages :lol:

It'll be a problem at STV's end rather than virgin no?

It's a pain in the arse though, seems to have stopped now though.

Archived