Thomas Flogel

CocoBear

The great man himself is staying at my hotel for the weekend. i have met him on numerous times he has stayed here and is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. pity he is not 10 years younger we could do with him again??

Remember JJ saying he was the most technically gifted player he had ever worked with which led to him being played all over the park.

As a result, never really go the chance to shine in one position.

Met Thomas once at a Player of the Year do.

Legend.

Guest Freewheelin' Jambo

Commitment was awesome.

Incredibly skillful.

And loved the Hearts.

Tam - Legend

Isaac Begbie

Thomas' preferred position, and the one he felt was his best, was just behind the strikers in a 4 man midfield. He rarely got a chance there for us as we had Mickey playing a pretty similar role.

Still he never moaned about being asked to play elsewhere - wide right, wide left, right back, striker. Showed a great attitude, was a very gifted player, and IMO a legend for his part in bringing the cup back to Tynie. Cant wait to see all those guys tomorrow.

He's gotta try a wee flogel flick ;)

Remember JJ saying he was the most technically gifted player he had ever worked with which led to him being played all over the park.

As a result, never really go the chance to shine in one position.

Met Thomas once at a Player of the Year do.

Legend.

I agree with jj Tam was superb for Hearts that flick in the final will stay with me forever was one of the best bits of skill I have seen from anyone in a maroon strip.

Buffalo Bill

His 70th minute flick remains the stuff of dreams.

Hearts two up in a cup final and show-boating!

But he should've buried Rangers with a header.

I agree that neither he, Adam or Hearts reached their full potential. The great weekend in May 1998 didn't last longer than a couple of months.

But welcome home, Tam. He always gave his all.

Buffalo Bill

I wish that header had gone in too...............anywhere else bar straight at fatso and it would have been party time. As it was I spent the final 10 mins cacking my breeks :sad:

Top player though :)

Tam was a hero, can't wait to see him, Robbo, Adam and Rousset tomorrow.

Is Mickey playing?? have'nt seen his name quoted

What hotel I want to stock him :kiss2: Think thats what you call it ;)

Mickey not coming up, cant remember why...

sandylejambo

dont let lou know which hotel he's at, her husband cant get her to look after the kids as it is, her oldest is called thomas, i wonder who that was after ;)

dont let lou know which hotel he's at, her husband cant get her to look after the kids as it is, her oldest is called thomas, i wonder who that was after ;)

Hee hee, a wee bit of on an improvement of my player crush when I was a teenager? Do you remember who that was?

Still at least I never called any the kids Gary:eek:

Archived