UKIO Admin decision? Is there any? (Planned end of sept.)

I.T.K

So lot of chat about a decision at the end of this month regarding UKIO's administration.

Did i miss something or did nothing happen.

Thanks

So lot of chat about a decision at the end of this month regarding UKIO's administration.

Thanks

Not seen anything, but I'm sure someone said in another thread that the outcome of the appeal is firstly notified to the appellant, before being made public, so I guess that may be where we're at in the process.... :unsure:

Thanks

I'm quite sure FOH will keep us informed if there's any news, they have been first class in keeping us updated. Hopefully some good news very soon.

Hartley Jambo.

FoH tweeted earlier today still expect it to be around three weeks for UBIG admin to be confirmed.

Overall situation unlikely to be clear before the year end was tweeted 3 days ago.

best to check the hobo super thread almost 1000 pages of information about us over there now.

Special Agent Dale Cooper

best to check the hobo super thread almost 1000 pages of information about us over there now.

Do you ever submit a post which isn't connected with Hibs? You're obsessed!

scott herbertson

Slightly of topic but in a good and positive way the Club are advertising for a maintenance plumber, full time position with benefits.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/Jobs/0,,10289,00.html can't see us taking on someone short term if we are going down the drain.

Not sure how positive that is

Reckon you'd have to be round the bend to take the job

ToadKiller Dog

Slightly of topic but in a good and positive way the Club are advertising for a maintenance plumber, full time position with benefits.

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/page/Jobs/0,,10289,00.html can't see us taking on someone short term if we are going down the drain.

The day we get hot water back in the Gorgie toilets I will be sure we are 100% safe

oh ah grantona

I think we will be lucky to be out of Admin by February, Just a feeling of the process and wrangling that will likely happen over in Lithuania far bigger fish to fry than us and that could or could not work in our favour hopefully it will, But i trust BDO and FOH to be on the ball when time comes and hopefully most of the ball work has been completed

Archived