Today's referee....

Swanny17

Tin hat on here but I actually thought that today's referee had a very good game, but was let down by his linesman at the main stand. **** knows what the linesman thought he saw, but my initial thoughts were that he gave a goal kick as he thought the ball had crossed the line direc from the throw in?

I honestly thought the ref had a good game though and dealt with most situations in a manner which you'd expect fom officials.

Also have to add that I thought our team were outstanding today too and it gives me so much pride watching them each week.

Francis Andrews. No stranger to controversy I don't think.

. Never has an efficient game where we're involved. Steve Mclean is a dreadful official and why he has a FIFA badge god only knows.

I don`t think he was. Middle for diddle more like.

And im not being bitter because of the disallowed goal either. There was some baffling decisions, notably a fair Cifti tackle on McHattie in which he gave us a foul after he`d actually nicked the ball while tracking back.

Another one was nit picking at us by bringing back play because we took a quickie..............does he do that with every team? Probably not.

Hamill got fouled in the middle and he gave nowt......... we got put under pressure immediately.

Dillon clambered all over Stevo or Paterson right on the edge of the area and shat giving us a direct free kick.

Fermit the Krog

Happy to be the main man when it suits (1st game of the season) Happy to let the linesman overrule him despite being 60 yards away at other times (today)

The boy's a ****.

queensferryjambo

Tin hat on here but I actually thought that today's referee had a very good game

I thought he kept the game flowing and resisted pulling out the cards when a talk to the players was enough.

If he had went card crazy we would all moan - the fact he never carded everyone we all moan ;)

I will have to see the goal decision again as I was in the Gorgie Rd and didn't see anything either way his linesman chopped it off.

And im not being bitter because of the disallowed goal either. There was some baffling decisions, notably a fair Cifti tackle on McHattie in which he gave us a foul after he`d actually nicked the ball while tracking back.

Another one was nit picking at us by bringing back play because we took a quickie..............does he do that with every team? Probably not.

Hamill got fouled in the middle and he gave nowt......... we got put under pressure immediately.

Dillon clambered all over Stevo or Paterson right on the edge of the area and shat giving us a direct free kick.

The foul against McHattie when he won the ball he got booked for.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Happy to be the main man when it suits (1st game of the season) Happy to let the linesman overrule him despite being 60 yards away at other times (today)

The boy's a ****.

It was the Lino that made the decision that day as well.

Fermit the Krog

It was the Lino that made the decision that day as well.

The linesman put his flag up for offside and after discussion with the referee the goal was given.

He was shite, some baffling decisions for both teams and he let Ciftci and Dillon get away with murder all game.

His saving grace is the linesman was so bad few people will criticise him.

The United 21 was booked about 40mins too late IMO. The only mark down for the ref.

6 fouls before he was finally booked.

How many fecking fouls is persistent?

6 fouls before he was finally booked.

How many fecking fouls is persistent?

Exactly

And he was squaring up to Hamill at full time.

I agree. Felt he handled the game pretty well apart from letting his linesman over rule him for the goal. He was also a bit slow to book the Utd forward but all things considered I didn't think he was too bad.

ming the merciless

The linesman was a tosser.

He also raced onto the field at least three teams to break up fights that weren't happening :cornette:

Assumed that Section N had poured petrol on him and that he was running away fom the matches?!?

Plus, they get a free kick and Holt, as does everyone just stood in front of the ball, and McLean thinks it warrants a talking to.

Second half, No21 stops us taking a free kick by barging into a Hearts player and knocking the ball out the way and, nothing! Not a word!

Consistent?

Take it -15 pts isnt enough punishment the way BIG decision are going against us.

My mate said the same today.

Perhaps the ref and Lino were dreaming that they were in charge of the Barca v Seville the other night. In their tiny little heads DU were Barca and as such we're not allowed to be scored against.

I thought the ref had a decent game except for the goal decision.

Strange how in the St Johnstone game the ref overuled the linesman who turned out to be right. Funny if today the ref accepted the linesman's decision and it turns out he was wrong.

Wasn't the same ref I hope.

Spitonastranger

Tin hat on here but I actually thought that today's referee had a very good game, but was let down by his linesman at the main stand. **** knows what the linesman thought he saw, but my initial thoughts were that he gave a goal kick as he thought the ball had crossed the line direc from the throw in?

I honestly thought the ref had a good game though and dealt with most situations in a manner which you'd expect fom officials.

Also have to add that I thought our team were outstanding today too and it gives me so much pride watching them each week.

he's he ref took advice from a limo blinded by the sun to disallow a goal, poor should not ref again this season if this was the of we would not see him again.

By

Seymour M Hersh

The United 21 was booked about 40mins too late IMO. The only mark down for the ref.

Apart from giving us a goal then chalking it off after the lino saw an imaginary infringement from a poorer angle and 40 yards further away. Aye he was a topper.

Jambo & (LA)Dodger

. Never has an efficient game where we're involved. Steve Mclean is a dreadful official and why he has a FIFA badge god only knows.

Because he was given it by Dallas before he had ever done an SPL game. Dallas jnr was 4th official today to boot. Nepotism never!!!

I thought the ref had a decent game except for the goal decision.

Strange how in the St Johnstone game the ref overuled the linesman who turned out to be right. Funny if today the ref accepted the linesman's decision and it turns out he was wrong.

Wasn't the same ref I hope.

yes, same ref.

Archived