Zaliukas at QPR

mowbrays_melon

Guest oldcastlerock2012

Legend.

Heart of Midlothian and Scottish cup winning legend.

I miss him greatly.

I'm convinced he'll be back. Got 5 good years left in him - a couple down south then back up to where he belongs.

Jamie Mac gave the gloves he wore that night to my laddie and signed them.

My missus proceeded to give them away to a kids dance troupe for their raffle!

:angry:

You know how they used to say domestic abuse, there's no excuse. I think even they would agree she deserves a slap

Zal matued into a really good player and I think he would do really well at Championship level. I'll continue to dream that he's coming back to play for Hearts until he signs for another club though!!

All roads lead to Gorgie

QPR are doing well defensively, 6 consecutive clean sheets in the league and only 2 goals conceded in 8 games.

That could all be about to change. No seriously good luck to Big Zal, he has come on leaps and bounds as a player and the championship is a good league for him.

alwaysthereinspirit

But...but.... he's shite and only rated by the arseholes on kickback.

My wife calls me an arse all the time. This is one time I will agree with her.

Zals probably at QPR to put himself in the market, Still a championship quality player

ILY ZAL

So much

So ******* much

gers_1553317a.jpg

Hearts Legend, Not Sevco player

Am I the only one who thinks he would struggle at QPR. He got away with a lot of mistakes in the SPL due to the poor standard but these sort of mistakes would not go unpunished in the Championship.

Hope he gets a move to either of them, although it seems quite bizarre that clubs like this are just showing interest in him now when he's been a free agent for 3 months.

More of a legend than Pressley IMO.

The guy who works in the pie stall in the main stand is more of a Hearts legend than pressley.

The guy who works in the pie stall in the main stand is more of a Hearts legend than pressley.

Haha true. Wouldn't even give Pressley a job in our pie stall now you mention it, who knows what he would be serving up...

Halloween09+001.JPG

All roads lead to Gorgie

I don't know about that, he gave me a scotch pie once when I asked for a steak and gravy. A wee bit of an old style Zal switch off there.

I'll never forget at a game up at Pittodrie when Zal made a clearance out of play and the fans started singing that song. Zal, with his back to play started pumping his fists into the air to the song as the throw in was taken - face the effin ball Zal!!! :lol:

Also, bumped into him once on George Street coming home from a game of fives and I was wearing our away top. As he was walking past I patted our club badge and he just gave me a nod of approval.

Top boey.

With the quality of player he'll be playing with at QPR, he'll probably improve even further. Upping the standard before Harry loans him back to us with QPR paying all the wages.

Rudi's Left Peg

before the QPR thing i'd heard he wanted to come back in Jan if we were out of admin, and play till end of season to help us out.

Archived