We're doing fantastic. The Management, The Team, The Fans

wright1989

Let's start off by saying. Managers before Gary would complain, make excuses and hide behind our current circumstances as a reason for defeats. He's got two experienced footballers mixed with youth that wouldn't be near the first team. He's got us to a quarter final of a cup. Been unlucky not to have 10 points on the board. If we could have predicted this start before the season began we would have bit off the hand that offered. Let's not get over demanding because of how good we've done. The players have not known when to give up. This group of players will be a force next season.

Let's start off by saying. Managers before Gary would complain, make excuses and hide behind our current circumstances as a reason for defeats. He's got two experienced footballers mixed with youth that wouldn't be near the first team. He's got us to a quarter final of a cup. Been unlucky not to have 10 points on the board. If we could have predicted this start before the season began we would have bit off the hand that offered. Let's not get over demanding because of how good we've done. The players have not known when to give up. This group of players will be a force next season.

:spoton:

I was thinking about that at the game last night. How young the players are and how we are all pulling together etc... Got a but of grit in my eye !!!

well said

lets hope were lucky in todays cup draw

There's still some who will moan at anything and not give the young lads a bit of encouragement when things go wrong. Two guys sitting behind us in the Wheatfield are classic examples !!

Our young players even do body building stuff ( did notice they looked thin and boyish compared with Celtic the other week.

Even so they competed well and toughly for most of the match.

Only think we have to work on I think is defence ie sitting in deep .

Our names in the hat, what more do folk want?

Much much much better Hearts teams than that have struggled against worse teams than QoS. Remember Stenhousemuir in 96? We scraped through and should have won it. Ayr two seasons ago (although that was away from home and Brines was ref!)?

Truth is, QoS are not a bad side and last night would've been a massive scalp for them. We played poorly and won so I'm happy. :)

pettigrewsstylist

There's still some who will moan at anything and not give the young lads a bit of encouragement when things go wrong. Two guys sitting behind us in the Wheatfield are classic examples !!

I wont stand for it this season,,, too much at stake with fragile kids,,, get them telt!!!!! youll be amazed how many round about you feel the same way and suddenly spk up.

no place for that nonsense this season,,, !!!! they will back down,,they know theyre wrong!

pettigrewsstylist

they started season well ,,no doubt ,, but i think we all know the aberdeen game certainly and the hibs game quite possibly could have been 0 pts,,, the Thistle game was a point worked for well but ultimatley stolen

by contrast i think we played much better football v celtic and county and appear to be improving as a team.

Big fortnight coming up and i fully expect it to be one we will look back on next may as a turning point. Which way however im unsure :(

St Liedown luck will change soon,

lets focus on saturday, and sort this defence out!

Whilst the sentiment is right, better finishing or a better side would've burried us. They shluld've been 3-1 up at tge end of the first half.

Simple things need improving, their movement and passing. Hammil too needs to move the ball on quicker. Slows the game down.

But glad to be through to the quarters and the much needed cash it brings.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

The next two will show where we really are. After a brilliant start to the season, I really don't think the last four games could be described as fantastic.

I wont stand for it this season,,, too much at stake with fragile kids,,, get them telt!!!!! youll be amazed how many round about you feel the same way and suddenly spk up.

no place for that nonsense this season,,, !!!! they will back down,,they know theyre wrong!

I did and they did :veryangry2:

Some of our players are so young they still get picked up by their mums and dads after the game....

We have a cracking young team all playing for the Jersey... Can't ask for more than that.

think we played much better football v celtic and county and appear to be improving as a team....

lets focus on saturday, and sort this defence out!

Good points. Becoming more obvious how hard a task we have. But everyone is working hard and doing pretty well.

Good OP , cheers.

The next two will show where we really are. After a brilliant start to the season, I really don't think the last four games could be described as fantastic.

Correct. If after st mirren game we are still 9-12points behind we will be in a bad way. They will start to pick up points as the season goes on.

If after that game we are 5 or 6 points behind them we will all believe that staying up is a reality, not just a hope.

The next 2 games will define how our season goes.

Archived