UKIP MEP Thing trolled hard

scott_jambo

A Boy Named Crow

Farage being interviewed outside the conference about this was incredible. He came across as a complete moron with delusions of grandeur. The sooner this odious shower of headcases disappear the better

***It did make cracking viewing though

Franklin Delano Bluth

Saw on the news that Farage was in the pub when he found out.

Is he ever outside a boozer? Seems to always be found in the nearest pub. You think as a leader of a political party, he would have stuff to do other than get rat-arsed.

Saw on the news that Farage was in the pub when he found out.

Is he ever outside a boozer? Seems to always be found in the nearest pub. You think as a leader of a political party, he would have stuff to do other than get rat-arsed.

It's because he's just an ordinary 'bloke' like you and me. He's definately not just another millionaire born with a silver spoon in his irritating gob.

This accident was good though:

Nigel Farage Given 'Hitler Moustache' By Bizarre BBC Pixel Glitch

n-FARAGE-MOUSTACHE-large570.jpg?6

It's because he's just an ordinary 'bloke' like you and me. He's definately not just another millionaire born with a silver spoon in his irritating gob.

This accident was good though:

Nigel Farage Given 'Hitler Moustache' By Bizarre BBC Pixel Glitch

n-FARAGE-MOUSTACHE-large570.jpg?6

He's actually a self made business man. But yes bash on.

Either way he's a rabid swivle eyed loon.

He's actually a self made business man. But yes bash on.

Either way he's a rabid swivle eyed loon.

:gok:

Farage a horny-handed son of toil???!! He's as self-made as the poshos who run Labour.

From Wiki...

Farage was born in Herne, Kent, on 3 April 1964, to Guy Justus Oscar Farage and Barbara Stevens.[9][10][11] His father was a stockbroker in the City who left the family home when Nigel was five years old.[8] Farage was educated at Dulwich College.[11] At the time of the 2013 UKIP party conference, it emerged that the author of a letter sent in June 1981 by an English teacher at the school to the head, objected to Farage being made a Prefect because he had "fascist" and "racist" opinions. The writer asserted that he had been part of a group of pupils who had shouted Hitler Youth songs while engaged on activities organised by the school in a Sussex village.[12] Farage said the claims were "complete baloney".[13] He told Channel 4 News in September 2013: "I don't know any Hitler youth songs, in English or German".[14]

:gok:

Farage a horny-handed son of toil???!! He's as self-made as the poshos who run Labour.

From Wiki...

Farage was born in Herne, Kent, on 3 April 1964, to Guy Justus Oscar Farage and Barbara Stevens.[9][10][11] His father was a stockbroker in the City who left the family home when Nigel was five years old.[8] Farage was educated at Dulwich College.[11] At the time of the 2013 UKIP party conference, it emerged that the author of a letter sent in June 1981 by an English teacher at the school to the head, objected to Farage being made a Prefect because he had "fascist" and "racist" opinions. The writer asserted that he had been part of a group of pupils who had shouted Hitler Youth songs while engaged on activities organised by the school in a Sussex village.[12] Farage said the claims were "complete baloney".[13] He told Channel 4 News in September 2013: "I don't know any Hitler youth songs, in English or German".[14]

Ah well. I got him and some other half wit europhobe confused.

Archived