Clum to Dunfy?

Charlie-Brown

Charlie-Brown

Short article in todays Daily Express that Dunfermline want Hearts Callum Elliot on loan next season (read it in the paper - don't know if it's online?).

Nucky Thompson
Short article in todays Daily Express that Dunfermline want Hearts Callum Elliot on loan next season (read it in the paper - don't know if it's online?).
Can they not just take him full stop:rolleyes:

I'll follow you just incase you break down!

I've just got the image of about 15,000 Hearts fans in their cars following Chirs_ just to make sure he gets there.

Also safe to say he isn't going to drive himself.

If it is true I think it calls for an open top bus.

Nelly Terraces

Can't we have a whipround to give to Dunfo for them to take him off our hands? I'll gladly chip in a few bob just to get rid of Clum the plum.

letsmakesomenoise
LOAN!

Feck that, free transfer and a small fee from us to take him.

With Nade as a makeweight!

Lochend Brazil

I have heard from a friend of Clums that he is desperate to get out. I argued that he is going no where as no one will pay him an 8th of what he is currently on at Tynie.

If he went on one of his scintillating runs, he'd probably end up in Dunfermline.

Makes Dunfermline an obvious choice for me.

I will drive him over and drop him off with pleasure.:)

Mark_Mywords
I have heard from a friend of Clums that he is desperate to get out. I argued that he is going no where as no one will pay him an 8th of what he is currently on at Tynie.

I thought he came out already. :rolleyes:

Dirk Diggler

A new start is probably needed.

Dunfermline is about his level.

Thanks for the goal against the vermin and the...erm, well, thanks again.

Lochend Brazil
Here's hoping.

Was Faith, Hope and Sue any good in The Express today?

I would prefer you or coco upfront to that clown at my club.

Spellczech

Yes please. He may have been a promising youth but he is just too average at everything to ever make it as a first teamer.

They can have him for free and we'll even chuck in some training tops and a set of match balls.:)

The Old Tolbooth

I live near EEP, I can draw him a map if he likes!

Why only on loan tho???? :(

Charlie-Brown

I would doubt Dunfermline can afford to BUY anyone also Elliots contract at Hearts will probably be more than they can afford considering they are stuck in SFL Division One, if Elliot does go there on-loan he might find his confidence & improve his ability and we could have a better player on our hands or a more sellable asset - however it is only a speculative article in todays Daily Express for just now.

A new start is probably needed.

Dunfermline is about his level.

Thanks for the goal against the vermin and the...erm, well, thanks again.

A work mate off mine is a big Pars fan, he was at tynecastle for the cup game this season he said the pars fans were laughing there heads off at Clum booting the ball over the bar and miles past the post, Clum did eventually score but my mate said no way is he up to Dunfermline standards, what standard is the guy up to ?

I SUGEST HE TRIES A DIFFERENT PROFFESION, a dancer or a singer in a boy band, hes got more chance of getting somewhere doing that than being a footballer.:oopsoops:

maroonlegions

YESSS, YA FECKING DANCER, night clubs in Dunfy better watch oot eh.:107years:;)

Drew Busby !
I've just got the image of about 15,000 Hearts fans in their cars following Chirs_ just to make sure he gets there.

Also safe to say he isn't going to drive himself.

If it is true I think it calls for an open top bus.

Too right. Anyone got any semtex, might need to blow up all roads, bridges and maratime transport that would allow him to ever return. He'd have to swim here to get back, so better have armed patrols on the southern shores of The Forth just to make sure.

Archived