Valencia v Swansea

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

More Spaniards in Swansea team than Valencia and nae English or Welsh :)

Sorry one English chappy pesky commentator got it wrong.

Valencia down to 10 men, 81 minutes to play.

Just let him go and deal with it afterwards - 81 minutes with 11 men at 0-1 is better than 81 minutes with 10 men.

What an idiot.

Swansea were probably in league two or some shite when Valencia were winning the champs league :lol:

Swansea were probably in league two or some shite when Valencia were winning the champs league :lol:

Not to go all Lawson, but I asume you mean losing 2 Champions League finals? :whistling:

Not to go all Lawson, but I asume you mean losing 2 Champions League finals? :whistling:

Always thought they won it! Who beat them? Real and bayern was it?

Always thought they won it! Who beat them? Real and bayern was it?

Yes and yes, in 2000 and 2001 respectively (and the latter was on penalties).

Still amazing how big a gap there was between the 2 teams only 12 years ago considering where they are now.

Great goal. Swansea are some team.

I've got but admiration for Swansea. It just shows you what can happen to a team when everyone is pulling in the right direction.

Yes and yes, in 2000 and 2001 respectively (and the latter was on penalties).

Still amazing how big a gap there was between the 2 teams only 12 years ago considering where they are now.

On the flip side, it was only 5 years ago since Portsmouth were seconds away from beating AC Milan in the Europa league!

13th in Leage Two now!

On the flip side, it was only 5 years ago since Portsmouth were seconds away from beating AC Milan in the Europa league!

13th in Leage Two now!

Yup - an alarming contrast.

Mind you, the way Portsmouth and Swansea were run were complete polar opposites, and the difference now shows.

The entire section of Valencia fans behind the goals have left their seats and went into the concourse to protest about how Valencia are playing :lol:

The entire section of Valencia fans behind the goals have left their seats and went into the concourse to protest about how Valencia are playing :lol:

A couple of Valencians on my Twitter timeline say its in protest at poor treatment by the Police.:unsure:

A couple of Valencians on my Twitter timeline say its in protest at poor treatment by the Police.:unsure:

They probably know better than itv to be fair!

Two nowt. Valencia are shocking.

Nucky Thompson

They all won?

3-0 Frankfurt and 5-2 Rubin Kazan. Although I did waste ?20 of my winnings when Rubin got pegged back to 3-2 with ten minutes to go, I stuck ?20 on the draw at 15/2 to cover myself

3-0 Frankfurt and 5-2 Rubin Kazan. Although I did waste ?20 of my winnings when Rubin got pegged back to 3-2 with ten minutes to go, I stuck ?20 on the draw at 15/2 to cover myself

Nice lift that

dobmisterdobster

13th in Leage Two now!

The English Premier League and Championship are not sustainable.

In exchange for the Cardiff City rebrand. Their owner promised to wipe out their debt and build a new training facility.

He did neither of those things and instead brought some expensive foreign players onto the roster.

Archived