Bundesliga tickets - Augsburg

Carl Weathers

Dortmund are now playing on the Friday night and it turns out that Koln are at home on the Saturday. I think we will stay in Dortmund on Friday and then head to Cologne on Saturday.

Koln are playing Augsburg. I assumed tickets would be dirt cheap but the usual website are quoting prices starting at 60quid! Should I just bide my time and hope they get cheaper? Or even get them on the day?

I saw a match in Cologne the season before last and it was anything but cheap - about ?40 per ticket. I reckon your best bet would be to register on a messageboard and chuck a post on to see if anyone can help. Relying on getting them on the day is dodgy - they've made quite a good start and it may be sold out.

I saw a match in Cologne the season before last and it was anything but cheap - about ?40 per ticket. I reckon your best bet would be to register on a messageboard and chuck a post on to see if anyone can help. Relying on getting them on the day is dodgy - they've made quite a good start and it may be sold out.

Cheers. I can see tickets for about ?50 each inc fees on viagogo so I'll probably just get those.

Archived