Do you think Vlad will let a manager pick the team without interference next season?

Guest JamboRobbo

Do you think Vlad will let a manager pick the team without interference next season?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think Vlad will let a manager pick the team without interference next season?

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
:)

You're gonna get people who pretend to not know exactly what you mean - who will use examples like Basso being dropped to cloud the issue of what exactly is interference.

Anyway, I bet we all know what you mean.

NO.

What does interference mean? ;)

in?ter?fer?ence (ntr-f?rns)

n.

a. The act or an instance of hindering, obstructing, or impeding.

b. Something that hinders, obstructs, or impedes.

a. Sports Illegal obstruction or hindrance of an opposing player, such as hindrance of a receiver by a defender in football, hindrance of a fielder by a base runner in baseball, or checking a player not in possession of the puck in ice hockey.

b. Football The legal blocking of defensive tacklers to protect and make way for the ball carrier.

3. Physics The variation of wave amplitude that occurs when waves of the same or different frequency come together.

4. Electronics

a. The inhibition or prevention of clear reception of broadcast signals.

b. The distorted portion of a received signal.

5. The negative or distorting effect that new learning can have on previous learning or that previous learning can have on new learning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

inter?fer?ential (-f-rnshl) adj.

:rolleyes:

Mick Belker

That's why we need a new manager on a contract with full autonomy as stated in the 1st Jan statment. Pretty sure he still has a big input in selection and this is why I think he wants SF to keep the job! I fear the worst, (hope i am wrong) but If the interference continues and he keeps picking the wrong players. Players who are under performing in training and still being selected, will only make our team spirit worse! Bottom six this season but could we be looking at religation next season FFS!

:evilno:

Come on Vlad you get the manager and i'll get the ST.

Archived