This Isn`t Just A Club

Fraggle Rock

Yes we got beat today but there was a great fight in the team today I loved how we didn't give the ball back when expected to . And the fight to the finish attitude . Unfortunately a fair few fans don't show the the same TO THE DEATH ATTITUDE . shAme on you guys this is a team. Of young boys imagine how it must feel when they see streams of fans leaving in the middle of the second half . Yes it's great you all bought season tickets /tickets but there's more to this than pledging . Support your team for the entire game these BOYS DESERVE THIS

For many a year a Hearts loss and a Hobo win, I would be like a bear wi a sare heid...........

You know what, I'm just relaxed about watching this team grow and getting the club back on its feet, with the glorious memories of 19th May 2012 and how that mob fae Leef will never ever top that......... :verysmug:

Another Belhaven Best is about to be opened........

For many a year a Hearts loss and a Hobo win, I would be like a bear wi a sare heid...........

You know what, I'm just relaxed about watching this team grow and getting the club back on its feet, with the glorious memories of 19th May 2012 and how that mob fae Leef will never ever top that......... :verysmug:

Another Belhaven Best is about to be opened........

Ching Ching Clerry.... :2thumbsup: . it has been a pleasure to watch the "HEARTS YOUTH" so far this season and I for one, am loving it.

Iam relaxed for a chenge this season, sitting back watching the tallent of our youngsters, enjoying the games more than before..

This season more than any before , has the makings of a season to remember......Value for money if you ask me :2thumbsup: .

time for a Jack n Coke ...

FTH

Mid Calder Jambo

The young laddies are not only doing themselves proud but they are making a name for themselves. Who knows what would have happened if father Ted had not cheated them with the phantom penalty. They kept going to the end and put up a fight, that is all I can ask. Well done lads you deserve a pint tonight.

Yes we got beat today but there was a great fight in the team today I loved how we didn't give the ball back when expected to . And the fight to the finish attitude . Unfortunately a fair few fans don't show the the same TO THE DEATH ATTITUDE . shAme on you guys this is a team. Of young boys imagine how it must feel when they see streams of fans leaving in the middle of the second half . Yes it's great you all bought season tickets /tickets but there's more to this than pledging . Support your team for the entire game these BOYS DESERVE THIS

Agreed.

The boys deserved the standing ovation that some of us could be arsed giving them today.

If this CVA is agreed, the future is bright for us.

It must be horrendous being a Hib - they always have been and always will be ******* shite.

Bursting with pride watching our lads today.

Held their own against a side that will probably give AC Milan a game on Wednesday.

Bursting with pride watching our lads today.

Held their own against a side that will probably give AC Milan a game on Wednesday.

Agreed...lots of positives the lads can take from the game today.

Great performance by the lads today.

David v Goliath fixture and David would maybees have gotten away with it but for the pesky officiator.

The guys leaving early, lets not make too much of. Always surprises me though, given the number of games we score late.

I always think of a typical hearts fan leaving the game at the usual time and getting home to ask the missus the score.

Can't watch that video without crying.

A 7 hour train journey home today due to engineering works.

Worth every minute when you see that

Craig Gordons Gloves

Can't watch that video without crying.

A 7 hour train journey home today due to engineering works.

Worth every minute when you see that

I was ok, until Adam put the ball past Goram, then the eyes may have welled up a wee bit. Then when Barr scored the first, that was the wee solitary tear roll down the cheek....

I may be far away, but Heart of Midlothian FC means more to me than anything else that isn't family.

MoncurMacdonaldMercer

kevin mchattie outstanding today in particular those last ditch tackles but will always be remembered by me fundamentally for quite rightly not giving the ball back to those vermin today - top man, brave and correct decision - take a bow

I'm a wee bit ashamed that I left as they announced how much injury time had to be played. I had a wedding reception to go to and had promised that I was leaving at half time. Thought our boys were magnificent today.

Neilson's Shank

FFS I am a 58 year old man, currently sitting on a balcony while on holiday in Bulgaria wi tears running down my face after watching that. Two things are clear,my wife thinks I am totally mad and this is more than just a team.

very proud of the boys yesterday, sat in a pub full of sellik fans with my pal who is a raith fan and was not slow in sharing my opinion that had it not been for biased refereeing that a draw would have been a fair result.

HHGH

tartofmidlothian

FFS I am a 58 year old man, currently sitting on a balcony while on holiday in Bulgaria wi tears running down my face after watching that. Two things are clear,my wife thinks I am totally mad and this is more than just a team.

very proud of the boys yesterday, sat in a pub full of sellik fans with my pal who is a raith fan and was not slow in sharing my opinion that had it not been for biased refereeing that a draw would have been a fair result.

HHGH

You want to watch your data, mate. :whistling:

Bet it was worth it though.

At Last.............Clerry makes it on tae Losers.net

"Hahaha That threads a hoot.

"Clerry Jambo" You know what, I'm just relaxed about watching this team grow and getting the club back on its feet, with the glorious memories of 19th May 2012 and how that mob fae Leef will never ever top that.........

Another Belhaven Best is about to be opened

What a fud. Keep grasping to those memories ya gorgie paraffin lamp, cause that's aw you will have. "

Listen Loser, I'm a fud to many on here so aye a will keep ma memories, cos its a lot more than yool ever huv :davebp:

not sure why, but this got me a wee bit emotional! i watch clips like this one and just feel proud of my club, my team and my fellow fans.

not sure why, but this got me a wee bit emotional! i watch clips like this one and just feel proud of my club, my team and my fellow fans.

Bubblin like a big bairn and i'm 47

Quality footage, to all the Hob-knobs looking in.

It should've been 10- you lucky b******, it should've been 10

5-1 will ALWAYS be the best derby pumping ever, the day the Wee Team became an irrelevance :)

Craig Herbertson

One of my pals over here is a Schalke fan - they're a big club but haven't won anything really since the fifties. in May 2001 he went home thinking they'd won the league only to find out that Bayern had scored in the 93rd minute to clinch the title. . When his wife found him collapsed in tears she said 'Nobody died'. He replied 'it's far worse than that.' For him it must be like 86 and no joy since..

When I think of the dark years, even at its worst I couldn't contemplate not supporting Hearts. To have had three cup wins is just a miracle. To watch those lads in maroon come out on the park and have a good go at a team worth millions. Wouldn't exchange any of it for anything.

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1333413261105

Agree. Had a London cabbie on Wedneaday night who was trying to tell ME all about McRaes Battalion when he heard I was a Jambo. Not with a small burst of pride I told him I knew all about it. He agreed there was a weird uniqueness about Hearts, from the name, the heritage, and the Tynecastle atmosphere.

It made handing over ?38 sovs to him a little less painful ! Now where's that expenses form ?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

At Last.............Clerry makes it on tae Losers.net

"Hahaha That threads a hoot.

"Clerry Jambo" You know what, I'm just relaxed about watching this team grow and getting the club back on its feet, with the glorious memories of 19th May 2012 and how that mob fae Leef will never ever top that.........

Another Belhaven Best is about to be opened

What a fud. Keep grasping to those memories ya gorgie paraffin lamp, cause that's aw you will have. "

Listen Loser, I'm a fud to many on here so aye a will keep ma memories, cos its a lot more than yool ever huv :davebp:

Congrats Clerry. Welcome to the hated on .net club. :smug:

Agree with you 100% i travel down from Inverness but to watch our "fans" streaming out like that was sh-te the young boys need every bit of support they can get it was never going to be easy against the "manky mob" that prick of a ref is a celtic supporter well known but they still did very well. FTH.

there may have been a few left early but the majority stayed behind and cheered the young guns til they left the park I'm sure Lockies Lads loved that standing ovation and probably never even noticed the early leavers. proud of the team with all the odds against them...well done and the support too

Quality footage, to all the Hob-knobs looking in.

It should've been 10- you lucky b******, it should've been 10

5-1 will ALWAYS be the best derby pumping ever, the day the Wee Team became an irrelevance :)

Just in case any of you Hibby losers missed this post the first time :)

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP ....

for all the hibs that we know...... its a 112 in a row.

The Hearts youth are here , Our team have no fear... its a Goal and we alllll knowww ooooo oo oooo .. tell all ...........

FTH

Archived