young guns ready to fire

Guest JamboRobbo

Guest JamboRobbo

http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/HeartsNewsDetail/0,,10289~1308966,00.html

But we're gonna play Zaliukas (a player who's never gonna be a star) instead - in a meaningless end of season game.

Nice one Frail/Vlad.

I guess it's vital to try and get the win to try and secure 7th place.....do you think we'll get a trophy for winning the bottom half of the SPL?

He wants to give us something to shout about.

We're shouting already Stevie.

PLAY THE YOUNG LADS!!!

boabyarsebiscuit
Maybe the game is on Tango TV

Big Zal is the main man in Lithuania

Maybe Juventus are sending a scout over to watch Zaliukas?

Team should be:

Ridgers

Thomson Karipidis Rapnik Wallace

Kingston McGowan Jonsson Cesnauskis

Husband

Glen (if fit, if not who cares)

Guest JamboRobbo
Team should be:

Ridgers

Husband

No Banksy? Surely he's one for the future! ;)

Total joke. The only excuse for not playing one of the young lads there would have been if Romanov is insisting Goncalves play then Fail could have played him at left centre half and given Wallace a much needed 90 minutes at left back.

Ryan Gosling
Team should be:

Ridgers

Husband

Ridgers scares me.

PS bet Michael Stewart starts.

boabyarsebiscuit
Ridgers scares me.

Are Aberdeen sending scouts?

Cut The Crap
Total joke. The only excuse for not playing one of the young lads there would have been if Romanov is insisting Goncalves play then Fail could have played him at left centre half and given Wallace a much needed 90 minutes at left back.

Please no!

I remember Goncalves playing centre-half in a 2-1 home defeat to Aberdeen shortly after he signed.

It was the all-round worst display of central defensive play I've ever seen, which is quite some achievement, given that I've been watching Hearts for 33 years.

The Merse

"Marius is the obvious candidate"

Does that mean Romanov is coming to watch and Spineless Frail wants to please his master?

sandyseymour
Ridgers scares me.

PS bet Michael Stewart starts stop it:evilno:

Ryan Gosling
Please no!

I remember Goncalves playing centre-half in a 2-1 home defeat to Aberdeen shortly after he signed.

It was the all-round worst display of central defensive play I've ever seen, which is quite some achievement, given that I've been watching Hearts for 33 years.

It was 0-1 and a year after he signed.

:)

Cut The Crap
It was 0-1 and a year after he signed.

:)

You're right!

Those home defeats to Aberdeen all look the same.

Seymour M Hersh

If Zal plays that'll be a huge disappointment to me. We know what he's capable of (and it's not much). I agree with whoever said Frail should grow a pair.

Not strictly on topic here, but for all the fuss being made about how we're giving the youngsters a chance...

Frail / Vlad / Whoever has / have put their faith in a grand total of two young players who wouldn't have been playing anyway. One of those got his place due to injury.

Only a Game
"Marius is the obvious candidate"

Does that mean Romanov is coming to watch and Spineless Frail wants to please his master?

Sorry Mr Frail but the OBVIOUS candidate is one of the young laddies. We have seen Zaluikas and he's average at best. The OBVIOUS thing to do is play Rapnik or McGowan. The brave thing to do would be to play BOTH.

Grow some bollox FFS Frail.

Please no!

Nah - no one could ever be worse than Crawford Boyd - not even Jose!!!!!

bighusref

Team I would play is.

Banks

Thomson

McGowan

Rapnik

Brown

Templeton/Mackle

Jonsson

Wallace (centre mid)

Cesnauskis

Mole

Glen/Robinson

I would, just for the hell of it, chuck Kostadinov on the bench. I know that some say he has lost his way, but I do not see the harm of giving him a wee chance in a game that is meaningless.

Bindy Badgy

There were a couple of times last season when I thought Zaliukas was going to develop into a very good SPL level centre half.

Shows how wrong you can be.

Spellczech

Frail must go. He?s just not got it. I know his heart is in the right place but he just keeps making really obvious errors with selections and tactics...

Archived