Party Dress

Markie

I am away on Sunday with my GF to buy a dress for her 21st party.

Any ideas of where to go, by the sounds of things she wants to avoid next, river island etc

Gutted I agreed to go when I realised it was Robbies testimonial!!

lyonjambo
Surely she'll know where she likes to shop?

That is what I was going to say. I would never let my boyfriend pick the shop :confused: Would probably end up in millets or something :P

She has no clue where she wants to go, just not in any shop she normally goes to. Trying to get some shop names to make it less painful on the day.

Im not picking the shop,just there to pay.

lyonjambo

Ah okay, that is pretty cool. How bout French Connection or Karen Millen ?They have some lovely summer dresses at the moment:)

Say What Again
I would never let my boyfriend pick the shop :confused: Would probably end up in millets or something :P

Or Ann Summers ;)

marshallschunkychicken
That is what I was going to say. I would never let my boyfriend pick the shop :confused: Would probably end up in millets or something :P

HEY! :evilno:

marshallschunkychicken
hmmm....nope!

We'll see.

When's your birthday again? :rolleyes:;)

lyonjambo
We'll see.

When's your birthday again? :rolleyes:;)

HA don't you dare! You do that and I will buy you a green shirt for yours next week!!!

marshallschunkychicken
HA don't you dare! You do that and I will buy you a green shirt for yours next week!!!

Harsh...

your missus might usually go here but I like some of the dresses mine got in BAY clothing, think thats what its called, its just a highstreet shop though. but you don't want to be paying through the nose either ;)

your missus might usually go here but I like some of the dresses mine got in BAY clothing, think thats what its called, its just a highstreet shop though. but you don't want to be paying through the nose either ;)

Cheers, the cheaper she can get one the better for me,can see it be a scorching day as well, why can she not have been born in the crap weather!!!!

Say What Again

You could always finish with her and get back with her on Monday ;)

Jed The Jedi

I'm sure E would be delighted to hear your thoughts on this subject;)

Sunday - robbies testimonial and EPL title/relegation decider

:thumbs_down:

:cry_smile:

lyonjambo

I quite like BAY but if his GF doesn't want to go to River Island, Next etc then I doubt she will want to go to BAY. I say this just becuase they fall into same category of shops.

Sounds like she is wanting you to suggest Harvey Nicks :eek:

If we end up anywhere near the place Im taking this advice!

Ken she only turns 21 once but that would be going over the top

I quite like BAY but if his GF doesn't want to go to River Island, Next etc then I doubt she will want to go to BAY. I say this just becuase they fall into same category of shops.

You could be right, I may also be totally wrong as she was telling me this on Wednesday night as I was watching the Rangers game.

Wont be the first time I agreed to something I dont know about

I P Knightley
Sounds like she is wanting you to suggest Harvey Nicks :eek:

You'd need to get a fully signed, sealed and delivered contract before agreeing.

You take her to an 'out of the ordinary' shop.

She provides 'out of the ordinary' services to you.

alwaysthereinspirit

Any ideas of where to go, by the sounds of things she wants to avoid next, river island etc

Be a little selfish when choosing HER dress. Just remember that after the party she's going to be a wee bit tippsy so will need help getting it off. No buttons or bra style clips. Velcro is the future:p

like i said I know its just a high street shop but from what I know of it (which isn't much!) the clothes do seem nicer/better quality.

as for Harvey Nicks I've only ever bought 1 thing out there, a ?140 diesel top, yes... I don't know what i was thinking either.

like i said I know its just a high street shop but from what I know of it (which isn't much!) the clothes do seem nicer/better quality.

as for Harvey Nicks I've only ever bought 1 thing out there, a ?140 diesel top, yes... I don't know what i was thinking either.

We took a walk down Multrees Walk one day and thats as close as I think I will ever be to buying anything from there.

Over priced and not great quality for your money (but thats enough about our players)

Say What Again
I'm sure E would be delighted to hear your thoughts on this subject;)

I would just buy her feck all in the first place and let her spend the day on her own while I got ill in the Seahaven.

Problem solved :)

Jed The Jedi
I would just buy her feck all in the first place and let her spend the day on her own while I got ill in the Seahaven.

Problem solved :)

Nothing new there then;)

Kalamazoo Jambo
Jigsaw.

Not sure why I'm making a serious suggestion as nobody else is.

Yes, it's a puzzle, isn't it.

Try Reiss.

From Perth to Paisley

My Mrs says Coast or French Connection - both George Street.

Boaby Ewing

I think you should make her a dress.

Burds love it when you go the extra mile.

And burds love glitter.

Should be easy.

alwaysthereinspirit

If I asked my wife for a little help for a fellow Jambo on this subject. She would think one of two things. I'm gay or cheating on her. Your a brave man.

Ron Atkinsons Microphone

Link?

Say What Again

Hobo

Bonnyrigg Hearts are auctioning off Nades home top, with the size of him it would probably make a good dress , so why not make a bid for it & then you could go to Robbies testimonial game and possibly save some cash as well.

;) ;) ;)

grumpyjambo

We need some pics of the dress on and off her so us more discerning kickbackers can assess if the dress is suitable for her. ;)

Archived