Weeds

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

No not beats and tommy wissaeu. The tv show.

Just started watching. Really good, anyone else into it?

The mum :wow: her eyes :arry:

Naming a member who has not already posted is against board rules. Reported. And not for my sake, McGlynn. For Beats' sake. :dry:

Saw it was on Netflix the other day, was thinking about giving it a go so glad to hear good reviews.

Probably watch it once I'm done with Sons of Anarchy.

Saw it was on Netflix the other day, was thinking about giving it a go so glad to hear good reviews.

Probably watch it once I'm done with Sons of Anarchy.

If y'all like it, a heads up that Netflix only have up to series 3 and Sky Atlantic are currently showing series 4. Might be worth series linking....

If y'all like it, a heads up that Netflix only have up to series 3 and Sky Atlantic are currently showing series 4. Might be worth series linking....

More series are available on the American Netflix. Goes a bit downhill after series 4.

It's a show ive meant to watch. It keeps coming up recommended on Netflix because I watched Orange is the new black. Seeing as its the same writers directors ?

It's a show ive meant to watch. It keeps coming up recommended on Netflix because I watched Orange is the new black. Seeing as its the same writers directors ?

Both written by Jenji Kojan. Weeds is a bit lighter in tone and the episodes are only half an hour long.

Both written by Jenji Kojan. Weeds is a bit lighter in tone and the episodes are only half an hour long.

knew it was one of them. Stuck for something to watch so its either weeds or ashes to ashes

Keep meaning to watch this on netflix, watched orange is the new black and enjoyed it, need something to fill the gaps between breaking bad so might give this a try now

knew it was one of them. Stuck for something to watch so its either weeds or ashes to ashes

I've been watching mad dogs on the sky xbox app which has the guy from ashes in it just started series 2 its pretty good although the series are very short

I've been watching mad dogs on the sky xbox app which has the guy from ashes in it just started series 2 its pretty good although the series are very short

watched season one of mad dogs thought it was terrible struggled to watch it all. Never watched ashes watched life on mars thought it was ok not great as mates made out.

The only bad thing is uk Netflix only has three seasons of weeds any point watching something I can't catch up on ( laptop is buggered hate watching shows on the iPhone )

Mad Dogs descended into utter shite in the latest series.

On the subject of Orange is the New Black....

Piper Chapman.....

:ruiner:

On the subject of Orange is the New Black....

Piper Chapman.....

:ruiner:

the wee blonde crackhead with the throat tattoo is alright when you see her story. As was her lesbian lover Who got released

Someone post pics of the ma.

Andy is brilliant in it. That Jewish burd he shags is about the tidiest thing I've ever seen

the wee blonde crackhead with the throat tattoo is alright when you see her story. As was her lesbian lover Who got released

Nae spoilers!!!! I'm only 4 episodes in!!

No not beats and tommy wissaeu. The tv show.

Just started watching. Really good, anyone else into it?

The mum :wow: her eyes :arry:

Naming a member who has not already posted is against board rules. Reported. And not for my sake, McGlynn. For Beats' sake. :dry:

Both reported.

Watched another couple of episodes. It's still guff and the lead lady is not hot!

I'll try 'orange is the new black'

tomorrow.

Watched another couple of episodes. It's still guff and the lead lady is not hot!

I'll try 'orange is the new black'

tomorrow.

Aye she is

Archived