Video from Inverness

Stuart McNeill

he posts on JKB................................. i'm behind him as he summersaults..... went from raging to pishing myself laughing (with concern) in a split second.

:rofl:

Can we all stop falling over barriers plz

The video :rofl: .

The quoted comment :rofl: :rofl: .

One of the first thing I thought of reading that was some JKB compilation to the Benny Hill theme :lol: .

Hi guys.

Was kind of hoping there was no footage of this......

Congratulations to you sir take a bow..........................................wait a minute you already have in a somersaulty kind of way.

HMFC-TILL-I-DIE

Hi guys.

Was kind of hoping there was no footage of this......

lol there is and its on facebook too lol

what i like about it is the way he gets up an acted like nothings happened :whistling:

Yeah that's what I was going for, although I think there's a few folk that'll never let me forget it.

My poor wee body's still aching from it.

Mr God Awful Ugly

he posts on JKB................................. i'm behind him as he summersaults..... went from raging to pishing myself laughing (with concern) in a split second.

You're pointing and laughing!! Arf

Tears rolling down my face. What is hilarious, as already said - how he calmly rises as if nothing happened. QUALITY!!!!

Haha the boys sitting at the Portobello flag are pishing themselves laughing!!

I'm sure the boy travels with Portobello Hearts too - haha

We_are_the_Hearts

PMSL, lucky not to be booked for simulation. Like others have said its the way he carries on as if nothing had happened

Haha lifetime ban from Inverness like that boy at hearts

Would probably be doing me a favour.

Every time I'm in that city I do something fecking ridiculous.

maroonlegions

Would probably be doing me a favour.

Every time I'm in that city I do something fecking ridiculous.

What there is more, do tell...... :smuggy:

What there is more, do tell...... :smuggy:

On the way back last season I ended up in Glasgow (I live in Edinburgh). Added a good hour into the trip.

Also last season, but different occasion, whilst steaming, I embarked on a 3 mile hike at about 2 in the morning for fags. In torrential rain. In my socks (cause the boy in the hotel reception told me in was 'just across the road.')

Never ending trauma in that place, honestly.

On the way back last season I ended up in Glasgow (I live in Edinburgh). Added a good hour into the trip.

Also last season, but different occasion, whilst steaming, I embarked on a 3 mile hike at about 2 in the morning for fags. In torrential rain. In my socks (cause the boy in the hotel reception told me in was 'just across the road.')

Aww I will look after you in Dimgwall and if it makes you feel better Darren did exactly the same at Dingwall few years ago when Ross Co put hibs out cup.

Yeah that's what I was going for, although I think there's a few folk that'll never let me forget it.

My poor wee body's still aching from it.

already forgotten................. aye right!!!

You're pointing and laughing!! Arf

:spoton:

portobellojambo1

what i like about it is the way he gets up an acted like nothings happened :whistling:

You have to take into account the shock to his tonnage. That is the most exercise he has had since he belly flopped out his mother's womb about 34 stone and 19 odd years ago.

portobellojambo1

Why did you expand on the cigarette episode but not how and why you ended up on Glasgow, and who with and how it all ended in misery.

Why did you expand on the cigarette episode but not how and why you ended up on Glasgow, and who with and how it all ended in misery.

You know exactly why.

portobellojambo1

You know exactly why.

It was actually quite amusing for those of us still standing on the platform, as the conversation/questioning went along the lines of "Where's Dale" or derivatives of that for about a minute. Someone eventually said he just got on the train, which was met by surprise as our train hadn't even arrived at that point.

It was actually quite amusing for those of us still standing on the platform, as the conversation/questioning went along the lines of "Where's Dale" or derivatives of that for about a minute. Someone eventually said he just got on the train, which was met by surprise as our train hadn't even arrived at that point.

gie the guy a break Iain, he was following his heart :2thumbsup::rolleyes5:

So he got on a train to Glasgow thinking he was in with some bursd, and she ditched him when they arrived?

I've figured I'm better getting in here before these barstewards.

At Inverness train station I bumped into an old mate who I've no seen for a few year. He lives in Glasgow.

We got blethering on the train, as you do, and he asks if I fancied a night out in Glasgow that night. With drink clouding my judgement I accepted so stayed on the train to Glasgow, as opposed to changing at Perth for the Edinburgh train.

So we arrive in Glasgow, and this bloke announces that he no longer fancies a night out, and disappeared into the night.

I got a train home from there, much to the amusement of the bawbags above.

So he got on a train to Glasgow thinking he was in with some bursd, and she ditched him when they arrived?

At Inverness train station I bumped into an old mate who I've no seen for a few year. He lives in Glasgow.

We got blethering on the train, as you do, and he asks if I fancied a night out in Glasgow that night. With drink clouding my judgement I accepted so stayed on the train to Glasgow, as opposed to changing at Perth for the Edinburgh train.

So we arrive in Glasgow, and this bloke announces that he no longer fancies a night out, and disappeared into the night.

so in reality Sooperstar wisnae far off the mark :davebp:

Haha! What a knob that guy must be. I get his feeling though. I've had many a late night train journey where I've been up for a planned night out at the end of the journey, but by the time it gets to the end of the journey I often can't be arsed anymore.

portobellojambo1

so in reality Sooperstar wisnae far off the mark :davebp:

I could only find two words wrong in Sooperstar's original statement. :2thumbsup:

Just watched the video again, you ******* eejit :laugh: :laugh:

I just got unlucky.

Happens to the best of us, clearly.

:lol: what a shitey thing for a so called mate to do.

Archived