Setanta Sports News

speedbump

speedbump

This is the most laughable/annoying channel ever. Simple spelling mistakes, the presenters are thick idiots who struggle to read the autocue and have you checked out their (witty) banter. FFS branson sort out yer dispute with SKY so I can get Sky Sports news!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
This is the most laughable/annoying channel ever. Simple spelling mistakes, the presenters are thick idiots who struggle to read the autocue and have you checked out their (witty) banter. FFS branson sort out yer dispute with SKY so I can get Sky Sports news!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

It is a relatively new channel. I'm sure Sky Sports News had the same issues when it was first set up.

Give it time.

speedbump
It is a relatively new channel. I'm sure Sky Sports News had the same issues when it was first set up.

Give it time.

I keep thinking it will get better but everyday I feel like chucking my TV out the window it annoys me so much:evilno::evilno::evilno:

Gavsy Van Gaverson
I keep thinking it will get better but everyday I feel like chucking my TV out the window it annoys me so much:evilno::evilno::evilno:

Take some Valium and watch it.

I doubt it will bother you so much ;)

All you need to do is watch it for 15 mins then you have basically seen the show for that day, perhaps going back to it every couple of hours in case there has been breaking news.

SSN is exactly the same for regurgitating "news".

footieman

Just in case you do throw your TV out the window, here is a link so that you can watch your favourite channel over the internet. :)

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Live

No need to thank me either. :107years:

Archived