Who's next to visit Vlad in Lithuania?

We_are_the_Hearts

We_are_the_Hearts

Last year it was Gary MacKay, then it was the Federation reps. Who's next to get the VIP visit to Lithland and get fed the Russian bull****?

boabyarsebiscuit
Last year it was Gary MacKay, then it was the Federation reps. Who's next to get the VIP visit to Lithland and get fed the Russian bull****?

The people who run JKB? Who knows? Who is left for the evil Russian psycho to spin lies / serve beetroot soup to?

[Admin Edit]

Gary MacKay was on a one man war v the Pie Man. Never heard a peep from him since his visit last year!

PresidentRomanov
[Admin Edit]

Gary MacKay was on a one man war v the Pie Man. Never heard a peep from him since his visit last year!

Or maybe he was quite happy with what he seen/heard?

It isn't compulsory to have a war against every person who runs Hearts you know :confused:

boabyarsebiscuit
Or maybe he was quite happy with what he seen/heard?

It isn't compulsory to have a war against every person who runs Hearts you know :confused:

Especially if they are doing a great job like Romanov.

PresidentRomanov
Especially if they are doing a great job like Romanov.

Right enough, we were always alot more successful under previous owners :confused:

Serious question Boaby, you're an intelligent man, what do you think would happen if Romanov decided he'd had enough of greeting faced Hearts supporters, and opted to bale out?

boabyarsebiscuit
Right enough, we were always alot more successful under previous owners :confused:

Serious question Boaby, you're an intelligent man, what do you think would happen if Romanov decided he'd had enough of greeting faced Hearts supporters, and opted to bale out?

Someone else would take over the running of the club. Genuine answer.

Where would you see the club post VR then. e.g. still in SPL, administration?

PresidentRomanov

I doubt that very much.

I think you're forgetting the reason Romanov had to be accepted in the first place.

Even if there was someone, how long would it be before he was getting pelters?

There hasn't been an owner in my lifetime who hasn't at some point.

Every one has followed the same pattern, new man comes in, new era, new saviour, great future, couple of years later, he's the biggest bum ever to have set foot inside Tynecastle.

Guest JamboRobbo

Where do you see the club in a year or 2 or 3 years time with VR? still in SPL, administration? 100M in debt? Vlad still interfering?

We_are_the_Hearts

The Germans put up with Hitler through fear.

Show some Kahoonas here. The club is a shambles and embarassment. Two thirds of our support don't believe a word that comes out our owners mouth. It is not OUR club anymore. We are continually fed lies. Can you name me another club who put up with this?

Where do you see the club in a year or 2 or 3 years time? still in SPL, administration? 100M in debt?

Under VR? I still see us in the SPL.

I'll stick my neck out and say top six to boot!

In 3 years time we may even have a new main stand. I'm still to be persuaded otherwise.

We may also be ?100m in "debt" :sad:

Guest JamboRobbo
Under VR? I still see us in the SPL.

I'll stick my neck out and say top six to boot!

In 3 years time we may even have a new main stand. I'm still to be persuaded otherwise.

We may also be ?100m in "debt" :sad:

And Vlad still picking the team?

You've a lot more confidence than me. :smile:

My point being, just as there is no way of knowing what a new owner would do, there are no guarantess WITH VR either......

boabyarsebiscuit

That depends on when Romanov decides to sell. I think it has been established there are other parties interested in buying out Romanov (Members' Lounge, from what I believe is a good source). Romanov however currently does not want to sell.

We could still be in the SPL - I believe we have a fair chance of staying up next season even with Romanov picking the team, formation and subs, and Frail as trainer. But if we get relegated then we'll be picked up as a First Division team by the new owners. Surely Romanov couldn't get us relegated from the First Division, but with a madman like him, I suppose you never can tell.

So I think we'll be bought by new owners either as a bottom six SPL side, or as a "big team" in Division One.

PresidentRomanov
And Vlad still picking the team?

You've a lot more confidence than me. :smile:

My point being, just as there is no way of knowing what a new owner would do, there are no guarantess WITH VR either......

You still haven't said where you see Hearts without Mr Romanov?

All you've done as what you always do, and answered a question, with another question.

PresidentRomanov
That depends on when Romanov decides to sell. I think it has been established there are other parties interested in buying out Romanov (Members' Lounge, from what I believe is a good source). Romanov however currently does not want to sell.

We could still be in the SPL - I believe we have a fair chance of staying up next season even with Romanov picking the team, formation and subs, and Frail as trainer. But if we get relegated then we'll be picked up as a First Division team by the new owners. Surely Romanov couldn't get us relegated from the First Division, but with a madman like him, I suppose you never can tell.

So I think we'll be bought by new owners either as a bottom six SPL side, or as a "big team" in Division One.

I've heard the rumours about these interested buyers from a very reliable source too.

What makes you think one of Vlads dodgy business mates will be any different to him?

Or is it just a case of accepting anyone but the current owner again?

The Germans put up with Hitler through fear.

Show some Kahoonas here. The club is a shambles and embarassment. Two thirds of our support don't believe a word that comes out our owners mouth. It is not OUR club anymore. We are continually fed lies. Can you name me another club who put up with this?

Woah there!

PB asked BAB a question to which BAB answered. From the subtext of PB's initial query I think he was really asking BAB where do you see us that is why I asked about SPL, admin etc.

If VR were to simply cast us adrift we would be in admin, unless someone else comes in however as mentioned by PB how long would this honeymoon period last?

I don't disagree that the playing side of the club is a shambles and our managerial "search" is an embarrassment. Doesn't mean I can't ask a question to someone else asking their opinion of what may or may not happen. By asking that question YOU seem to suggest I am on one side or the other.

Re the point about the owner not being believed by 2/3rds of the support - same could be said of Mercer and the Pieman by the end of their tenures at Tynecastle. Oh, and HMFC has never been "our club", it's been whoever has owned its club.

I'll give you Leeds Utd as an example of a club in a shambles where to my knowledge the fans didn't seem to do much (not to say they weren't disgruntled though) .

boabyarsebiscuit

Actually, what Pickybum said there made me think I hadn't touched on a point in Boris's reply to me. Administration? I'd take it. Assuming we could come out the other side minus Romanov as a going concern. Motherwell and Dundee survived. If the administration is timed well we could even avoid relegation. Even if we were relegated, I'd take a year in Division One just to get rid of the disgusting poison that is Vladimir Romanov (and his ****** son of course).

boabyarsebiscuit
I've heard the rumours about these interested buyers from a very reliable source too.

What makes you think one of Vlads dodgy business mates will be any different to him?

Or is it just a case of accepting anyone but the current owner again?

You're quite right.

Would any new owner be better than Romanov? We've got to hope so. I honestly don't believe we could do worse though. Romanov seems to act like a jumped-up mentally-unbalanced megalomaniac who has NO clue about how to run a football club. No-one could be as rubbish as him hopefully.

PS - Pickybum, good thread / good discussion

PresidentRomanov
Actually, what Pickybum said there made me think I hadn't touched on a point in Boris's reply to me. Administration? I'd take it. Assuming we could come out the other side minus Romanov as a going concern. Motherwell and Dundee survived. If the administration is timed well we could even avoid relegation. Even if we were relegated, I'd take a year in Division One just to get rid of the disgusting poison that is Vladimir Romanov (and his ****** son of course).

Not much point in carrying on talking to you then if that's your attitude.

As far as I know, you've been following Hearts for years - although you only recently bought a season ticket - but you're coming across as one of the fans who only started going when it all took off under - ironically enough - under Mr Romanov.

I've followed Hearts in the 1st Division, and I can't honestly say I'd do it again, and I don't think you would either.

Guest JamboRobbo
You still haven't said where you see Hearts without Mr Romanov?

All you've done as what you always do, and answered a question, with another question.

Can you not read?

just as there is no way of knowing what a new owner would do' date=' there are no guarantess WITH VR either...

[/quote']

The bit in bold might help you.

I despair on this place at times.

Therapist
Administration? I'd take it. Assuming we could come out the other side minus Romanov as a going concern.

We'd undoubtedly lose Tynecastle. How long do you think we'd last as a going concern if we were rattling around in (say) Murrayfield in a vicious circle of zero atmosphere and dwindling crowds? Or trekking to Livingston or East End Park?

As PB says, you're an intelligent chap Boaby but I can't believe you've thought this one through. :sad:

boabyarsebiscuit
Not much point in carrying on talking to you then if that's your attitude.

As far as I know, you've been following Hearts for years - although you only recently bought a season ticket - but you're coming across as one of the fans who only started going when it all took off under - ironically enough - under Mr Romanov.

I've followed Hearts in the 1st Division, and I can't honestly say I'd do it again, and I don't think you would either.

Calling Romanov names is my therapy.

I'd take the First Division minus Romanov. Honestly.

boabyarsebiscuit
We'd undoubtedly lose Tynecastle. How long do you think we'd last as a going concern if we were rattling around in (say) Murrayfield in a vicious circle of zero atmosphere and dwindling crowds? Or trekking to Livingston or East End Park?

As PB says, you're an intelligent chap Boaby but I can't believe you've thought this one through. :sad:

It's not a given we'd lose Tynie - that's speculation. Or are you saying the people interested in buying Romanov out only want the club boilerplate?

Actually, what Pickybum said there made me think I hadn't touched on a point in Boris's reply to me. Administration? I'd take it. Assuming we could come out the other side minus Romanov as a going concern. Motherwell and Dundee survived. If the administration is timed well we could even avoid relegation. Even if we were relegated, I'd take a year in Division One just to get rid of the disgusting poison that is Vladimir Romanov (and his ****** son of course).[/QUOTE]

Steady on mate, don`t insult people who are retarded, by comparing him to them . RR has been brought up with a silver spoon in his mouth by the look of things, he certainly hasn`t had to suffer like these poor folk probably / possibly have had to.

Therapist
It's not a given we'd lose Tynie?

Our debts are larger than our assets, which is the reason why we'd go into administration. The playing staff is worth the square root of **** all so Tynecastle is our only significant asset. Are you honestly suggesting the creditors would say:

"I'll tell you what, we don't really need our money. Just give us what you think's a reasonable sum. We'll just write the rest off rather than Heart of Midlothian FC having to go to all the bother of selling Tynecastle."

Administation would guarantee the loss of Tynecastle. Time to get your head round that fact.

boabyarsebiscuit
Our debts are larger than our assets, which is the reason why we'd go into administration. The playing staff is worth the square root of **** all so Tynecastle is our only significant asset. Are you honestly suggesting the creditors would say:

"I'll tell you what, we don't really need our money. Just give us what you think's a reasonable sum. We'll just write the rest off rather than Heart of Midlothian FC having to go to all the bother of selling Tynecastle."

Administation would guarantee the loss of Tynecastle. Time to get your head round that fact.

But what if the Administrators sold the ground to the people buying the football club rather than a housebuilder? Not trying to be arsey, I just honestly don't think it's as clearcut as you're saying.

But what if the Administrators sold the ground to the people buying the football club rather than a housebuilder? Not trying to be arsey, I just honestly don't think it's as clearcut as you're saying.

That's a fair point.

Since CPR first went to sell Tynie to alleviate the debt, this "Armageddon Scenario" haunts Hearts fans.

So much so that whenever anyone buys Hearts there will always be the innuendo that the real reason is to get hold of a prime piece of real estate.

Therapist

I don't honestly believe there is anyone out there with the sort of spondoolicks to buy the club and ground.

Remember, the club can only come out of administration with the agreement of the creditors. Number one creditor is Romanov and his businesses/family. He'd want the maximum amount back, so any cut price Tynecastle deal would not fly.

They will then spend their time debating semantics at cosy meetings at Bar Roma.

I always thought footballers were stupid.

Everyone knows that JKB is the place to debate semantics! ;)

PresidentRomanov

What if, what if :confused:

I would seriously fear for my clubs existance if Mr Romanov is hounded out of Tynecastle, and I honestly still think he can take us to great things, if given the chance.

A shocking season on the playing side, has made people lose sight of what he can do for us - try and show a bit of backbone and you never know, he might prove everyone wrong.

We are the only club in Scotland, to have a ?40million debt, and lucky enough to have an owner who say's it isn't a problem, as he'll take care of it.

boabyarsebiscuit
I don't honestly believe there is anyone out there with the sort of spondoolicks to buy the club and ground.

Remember, the club can only come out of administration with the agreement of the creditors. Number one creditor is Romanov and his businesses/family. He'd want the maximum amount back, so any cut price Tynecastle deal would not fly.

I firstly have to say I am not an Insolvency Law expert. But regardless of whether Romanov is the biggest creditor or not, it will be the court appointed Administrator who decides what to liquidate and to whom for how much, no?

Also. if an Administrator is selling things off they usually go cheap right? So someone could pick up a bargain by buying the club lock stock and barrel. The potential is there for Hearts to make money if run sensibly, so the people interested in buying Hearts now, would surely be interested in buying Hearts if in administration. They'd be getting the club cheaper than if they were dealing with Mad Vlad.

Also, how come Motherwell and Dundee kept their grounds? (again genuine question for anybody who knows, not just you Mr T)

CornhillHearts

"The Germans put up with Hitler through fear".

Worst comparison yet dear oh dear.

boabyarsebiscuit

If others can speculate on what happens in the future (only a property developer will buy the ground presented as a fact) others can too. No?

Guest JamboRobbo

Whereas those who support Romanov are stating pure facts (about what WILL definately happen in the future). Aye right.

Therapist
I firstly have to say I am not an Insolvency Law expert. But regardless of whether Romanov is the biggest creditor or not, it will be the court appointed Administrator who decides what to liquidate and to whom for how much, no?

Correct, but if the creditors are unwilling to accept the Administrator's offer then the company will be would up. Further, as Tynecastle is the company's only significant asset, selling that will be right at the top of the Administrator's agenda.

Also. if an Administrator is selling things off they usually go cheap right?

Urban myth. The creditors will balance whether Xp in the ? repayment represents a better deal than winding the company up. Romanov knows exactly what Tynecastle is worth and there's absolutely no danger he would accept someone getting their hands on Tynecastle at below market value. He didn't get a ?200 million fortune by being stupid!

Therapist
Its not in Vlads interest to sell to someone who put the company straight into administation as this is the one sure fire way he will take a hit.

You're completely missing the point.

If Romanov - or any other prudent businessman - sold up, he'd do it in a way that leaves him with no further exposure to the club. That means the new owner would have to either guarantee Hearts debt himself or arrange new loans/finance. Consequently, Hearts going into administration after Romanov sells is irrelevant from his perspective.

Guest JamboRobbo
You're completely missing the point.

If Romanov - or any other prudent businessman - sold up, he'd do it in a way that leaves him with no further exposure to the club. That means the new owner would have to either guarantee Hearts debt himself or arrange new loans/finance. Consequently, Hearts going into administration after Romanov sells is irrelevant from his perspective.

Or Romanov cuts his losses and takes a hit of part of it.

Allegedly after selling all our best players, our debt is back down around the 24M mark......

So if he took a small hit just now, we wouldn't be any worse off than when he came in.....

Commander Harris
Who's next to visit Vlad in Lithuania?

our new manager?

PresidentRomanov
Or Romanov cuts his losses and takes a hit of part of it.

Allegedly after selling all our best players, our debt is back down around the 24M mark......

So if he took a small hit just now, we wouldn't be any worse off than when he came in.....

Funny how you're happy to accept "allegedly's" when it suits your argument :rolleyes:

Oh, and after he's took his small hit, we're back to where we were before he came in - although I'm sure another white knight will ride in and save us.

Here's hpoing anyway :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
Funny how you're happy to accept "allegedly's" when it suits your argument :rolleyes:

ditto

The reason I accept the figure, is that in this case, it would appear the figure is not a million miles from reality.

We know we were at 36.25M or whatever it was debt.

We know that 8M+ from Gordon has come in this year.

We know that 2.5M from Bednar and 1M from Velicka are coming in.

So it would seem reasonable to suggest that the debt is at least back down towards the level it was at when Vlad arrived, the main unknown being how much we cut wages by this year compared to last........

Guest JamboRobbo
Kaunas will be upset!

To be honest, I know where your coming from but considering the amount of money we seem to loose due to high wages, player registration etc. Far from convinced the debt level is reduced to the pre Romanov level.

Also who is paying for all the stand stuff ie. putting the money in place for the council etc?

Agree mate. These are some of the unknowns.

PresidentRomanov
ditto

The reason I accept the figure, is that in this case, it would appear the figure is not a million miles from reality.

We know we were at 36.25M or whatever it was debt.

We know that 8M+ from Gordon has come in this year.

We know that 2.5M from Bednar and 1M from Velicka are coming in.

So it would seem reasonable to suggest that the debt is at least back down towards the level it was at when Vlad arrived, the main unknown being how much we cut wages by this year compared to last........

I'm sure I read on here, that all money coming in for players transfers went straight into Vlads own pocket :rolleyes:

Guest JamboRobbo
I'm sure I read on here, that all money coming in for players transfers went straight into Vlads own pocket :rolleyes:

And you believed that? OMG.

WalterEgo
Our debts are larger than our assets, which is the reason why we'd go into administration.

If they are then it's not by much. No as straightfoward as you make it out to be.

boabyarsebiscuit
One of our non-Lithuanian players was in Lithuania this week!

Mendy? He's there all the time. Poor sod.

Pickybum ... you are actually Romanov.... or is it Charlie Mann .... go on admit it.

Archived