Tokelo Rantie

Zaba

The Malmo striker that somehow slipped through scouting networks of Europe's top teams, and then tore Hibs apart, has finally got his big money move...

...to Bournemouth.

Step one on the ladder to the top, I suppose.

******* hate english football. Outrageous that a ******* league 1 (3rd division) team can afford another country's top leagues clubs player

Its completely disgusting. Then again If the players/money were/was spread around a little more evenly maybe England wouldn't get 4 champions league spaces 3 of which are auto qualification and finishing 4th is just one qualifier compared to Celtic our league champions having to playing through 3 qualifiers (6 games) to get in.

I just find it so annoying (and I have no love for celtic or hunco) that Gary hooper Celtic's top scorer lovechild etc (basically Important champions league player) goes to a mediocre english side whose fan base probably isn't even a quarter of the size of Celtics.

How many players have rotted their careers away in the lower English divisions when up here or (almost) anywhere else in Europe they would be getting top division football?

IMO UEFA should take away leagues individual TV deals and distribute it evenly amongst the teams in Europe, Honestly is it right the EPL gets ?1bn annually and the SPFL gets what ?60m over 4 years ? (Im sure of the figure but not of the time frame, could be less 3 years?). Obviously what I'm suggesting is stupid because that would create fairness and would spread out talent improving and randomising the champions league and Europa league.

Sorry I just really needed to rant, English leagues on 'roids man!!

A club the size of Bournemouth paying 2.5M for a player is absolutely disgusting.

They have a Russian businessman pumping money into the club.

Archived