What happened in the dugout?

tartofmidlothian

I want to know as well? Did he plant someone?

Is he going to be fined half his wages???????????

I want to know as well? Did he plant someone?

Is he going to be fined half his wages???????????

Yeah I was at the game and had the radio in the ear, I could not see from the gorgie stand but seemingly he was fighting with BB and both got sent off. And the dick I think went for BB in the tunnel because I thought I seen him lash out.

LeylandJambo

Yeah I was at the game and had the radio in the ear, I could not see from the gorgie stand but seemingly he was fighting with BB and both got sent off. And the dick I think went for BB in the tunnel because I thought I seen him lash out.

Fair enough but who was he boxing with?

This could end up being highly amusing.

The SSPL will want to punish him but how do you punish a volunteer? They'll also want to fine Vlad 10 grand but he's on the missing list.

This could be great.

LeylandJambo

This could end up being highly amusing.

The SSPL will want to punish him but how do you punish a volunteer? They'll also want to fine Vlad 10 grand but he's on the missing list.

This could be great.

Suspended fine?

The Great Khali

Locke was raging at the linesman sayin Mcinnes "badword pushed him, get him tae ****"

BB was takin bodies though. Raging! :lol:

Both sent off.

Hope once things ar settled and the club is in our hands Billy Brown is the first to be added to the wage bill.

Him and Lockie to continue a great start.

Get Billy Brown earning money and giving his experience at Hearts ASAP.?????

Hope once things ar settled and the club is in our hands Billy Brown is the first to be added to the wage bill.

Him and Lockie to continue a great start.

Get Billy Brown earning money and giving his experience at Hearts ASAP.?????

This

Looked as if he offered the aberdeen number 2 outside for a wee chat as well when going up the tunnel!

Know with the situation we are in, emotions are high - but you cant ask the players for better discipline if you are being sent up the tunnel yourself.

Know with the situation we are in, emotions are high - but you cant ask the players for better discipline if you are being sent up the tunnel yourself.

Specially if you have another go in the tunnel.

Angry Billy.

To the 'he's not a Hearts man posters' how do you feel now..

Billy Brown is a credit to our club.. yes he is/was a Hibs fan but he knows what it's about.. delighted he is part of the team..

Billy Brown "I just let him know that despite being against 12 men we were still the better team"

I made the above up.. who knows what he said..

BB is a lunatic on the touchline!! It was the same at the Partick game after they got the penalty! It's great seeing him and Lockie in the dugout though; that enthusiasm is clearly being transferred to the players.

Just saw Locke have a right rant at McInnes before the sendings off so something was said / done to lead to that.

Tony Soprano

Didn't he get warned last week at Patrick as well? Could have sworn I seen him arguing with somebody, that'll make it two weeks in a row billy Brown's been arguing with the opposition manager (both after goals) some man! Absolutely loves hearts, can't fault him for passion!

Jambof3tornado

Do as I say not as I do.

To the 'he's not a Hearts man posters' how do you feel now..

Billy Brown is a credit to our club.. yes he is/was a Hibs fan but he knows what it's about.. delighted he is part of the team..

I'll take that on the chin. Major critic in the past.

Very happy now to humbly apologise and give him 100% praise and support for what he's doing.

The gaffer said he had never seen Billy Brown move that quick. Getting to old for that... How can they fine someone who dosnt get paid.

...a bit disco

Heard him shouting stuff.

"UV BIN PLACES!"

"UV DONE HINGS!"

"Huy McInnes! Strugglin' pal, strugglin''

The_razors_edge

What happened in the dugout? Deek mcinnes got his arse felt by lockie and brown and a team of youths down to 10 men. He was visibly disappointed at being outclassed by a 37 year old novice and a volunteer.

What happened in the dugout? Deek mcinnes got his arse felt by lockie and brown and a team of youths down to 10 men. He was visibly disappointed at being outclassed by a 37 year old novice and a volunteer.

Oh dear. That's a shame.

heartsfc_fan

:D

ToadKiller Dog

Happy to see Brown absorbe any nonsense on the bench takes it away from the players .

When we can he deserves a wage and a free night in every pub in gorgie .

Punks No Deid

Happy to see Brown absorbe any nonsense on the bench takes it away from the players .

the gfa will change their rules to punish a club who use volunteers..make no mistake they are seething that we are doing as well as we are..lets keep sticking it right on them :pleased:

the gfa will change their rules to punish a club who use volunteers..make no mistake they are seething that we are doing as well as we are..lets keep sticking it right on them :pleased:

This x100

The seethe from the humpdump is something else right now. They expected us to lose fans, struggle with no players etc etc, they have realised that theyve actually done us a favour and its hurt them haha!

This for Billy Brown

Get him on the wage bill ASAP

Get Jim Jefferies back too.????? - 1

Punks No Deid

This x100

The seethe from the humpdump is something else right now. They expected us to lose fans, struggle with no players etc etc, they have realised that theyve actually done us a favour and its hurt them haha!

Exactly....We'll support you ever more!! GIRUY Hobos, GFA, etc..

The sfl YouTube of billy doing his block is brilliant. The final look he gives the Aberdeen no.2 is actually quite frightening before heading up the tunnel.

Bravo billy...what a man.

I'm absolutely loving the "if you try to f--- us, we will f--- you harder" mentality...the attitude following conceding goals and the send off today is just amazing.

The sfl YouTube of billy doing his block is brilliant. The final look he gives the Aberdeen no.2 is actually quite frightening before heading up the tunnel.

Bravo billy...what a man.

I'm absolutely loving the "if you try to f--- us, we will f--- you harder" mentality...the attitude following conceding goals and the send off today is just amazing.

Need a link to this one mate :thumbsup:

Dallas Green

The Porcupine

I think after our goal, BB & Lockie celebrated what might have been construed as them celebrating in front of the away dug-out to rub it in, but that's where, at least Lockie, usually celebrates - toward the left of the Main Stand.

Son Of Anarchy
Dallas Green

From the DR.

DEREK MCINNES last night blamed Billy Brown for the incredible dugout dust-up that will see both men facing bans from Hampden?s beaks.

The Aberdeen gaffer and Hearts assistant boss had to be separated by police and were both sent to the stand yesterday by ref Alan Muir.

The flashpoint came after teenager Jordan McGhee?s last-gasp winner for 10-man Jambos in an incredible 2-1 victory at Tynecastle.

McInnes later apologised to the whistler ? but not Brown, despite laying his hands on the Hearts No.2.

McInnes insists it would never have happened if Brown hadn?t careered into the Dons technical area to celebrate.

The Pittodrie gaffer said: ?I?ve never seen an opposition member of staff come right into their rivals? technical area to celebrate like Brown did.

?But as soon as I?ve put my arms on him to push him back I?m guilty.

?I was surprised at Brown?s reaction but should have let the officials deal with it.

?I?ve apologised to the ref and feel disappointed in myself. I do think I was wrong for my part.?

Jambos boss Gary Locke ? who also had a barney with Dons No.2 Tony Docherty ? played down the rammy.

He laughed: ?The game was action packed and we should be concentrated on that more than Basher Broon!

?I don?t think Billy did a lot wrong ? his momentum took him over there as the technical areas aren?t exactly a million miles apart.

?But I didn?t know he could move that quickly! Billy is getting a bit old for that carry on. I would expect him to be calming me down.

?Seriously, it was something out of nothing. Not a big deal.

?We are passionate people and a lot is at stake. We maybe react in a manner that we shouldn?t do.

?It shows what it means to myself and my backroom team, and to Del and Doc.

?If we didn?t show passion, questions would be asked. If we were just standing there with our hands in our pockets we would all have a problem.?

McGhee?s winner takes Hearts up to minus eight points ? now just nine behind St Mirren who are second bottom.

But Dons? sense of injustice was strong after Peter Pawlett was denied a stonewall penalty and booked for diving.

McInnes said: ?We are frustrated we didn?t make the most of our first-half chances.

?Peter felt he had been caught. My initial reaction was it was a penalty. I know Peter has a bad reputation which has gone before him ? maybe it was a case of that.?

But Dons? sense of injustice was strong after Peter Pawlett was denied a stonewall penalty and booked for diving. McInnes said: ?We are frustrated we didn?t make the most of our first-half chances.

?Peter felt he had been caught. My initial reaction was it was a penalty. I know Peter has a bad reputation which has gone before him ? maybe it was a case of that.?

Pawlett went down like Tom Daley but his repution is that of Arthur Daley. He will rarely ever be awarded a penalty now because of his history.

Need a link to this one mate :thumbsup:

Fair one...sorry was using the phone earlier but on the pc now.

bare in mind the chief witness for the dug out fracas is Iain Brines....................................... scrub that, the lying bassa makes stuff up as he goes along anyway.

From the DR.

DEREK MCINNES last night blamed Billy Brown for the incredible dugout dust-up that will see both men facing bans from Hampden?s beaks.

The Aberdeen gaffer and Hearts assistant boss had to be separated by police and were both sent to the stand yesterday by ref Alan Muir.

The flashpoint came after teenager Jordan McGhee?s last-gasp winner for 10-man Jambos in an incredible 2-1 victory at Tynecastle.

McInnes later apologised to the whistler ? but not Brown, despite laying his hands on the Hearts No.2.

McInnes insists it would never have happened if Brown hadn?t careered into the Dons technical area to celebrate.

The Pittodrie gaffer said: ?I?ve never seen an opposition member of staff come right into their rivals? technical area to celebrate like Brown did.

?But as soon as I?ve put my arms on him to push him back I?m guilty.

?I was surprised at Brown?s reaction but should have let the officials deal with it.

?I?ve apologised to the ref and feel disappointed in myself. I do think I was wrong for my part.?

Jambos boss Gary Locke ? who also had a barney with Dons No.2 Tony Docherty ? played down the rammy.

He laughed: ?The game was action packed and we should be concentrated on that more than Basher Broon!

?I don?t think Billy did a lot wrong ? his momentum took him over there as the technical areas aren?t exactly a million miles apart.

?But I didn?t know he could move that quickly! Billy is getting a bit old for that carry on. I would expect him to be calming me down.

?Seriously, it was something out of nothing. Not a big deal.

?We are passionate people and a lot is at stake. We maybe react in a manner that we shouldn?t do.

?It shows what it means to myself and my backroom team, and to Del and Doc.

?If we didn?t show passion, questions would be asked. If we were just standing there with our hands in our pockets we would all have a problem.?

McGhee?s winner takes Hearts up to minus eight points ? now just nine behind St Mirren who are second bottom.

But Dons? sense of injustice was strong after Peter Pawlett was denied a stonewall penalty and booked for diving.

McInnes said: ?We are frustrated we didn?t make the most of our first-half chances.

You can see the great connection between Lockey and Billy...obvious they have a great deal of respect for eachother. Seem like a great management team...with these results and all :2thumbsup:

Dallas Green

how can I view this in the UK?

Use that proxy link I posted earlier and copy and paste the URL into it :)

Archived