SPL bow to Rangers demands!!

Seymour M Hersh

Seymour M Hersh

In order to assist Rangers with their fixtures the following measures have been put in place with immediate effect. The Glasgow Fair has been moved from July to the September weekend, which in turn has been moved to November. Christmas day will be February 27th 2009. New Years Day will keep its original date, but now only last half a day. Everybody?s birthdays have been cancelled, Monday holidays will now be taken on Tuesday mornings and pregnancies will last 13 months. We trust (in Sir David) this clarifies things.

The Board of the SPL

Tom Heaney

I actually got a wee txt from one of my Hun Friends back home suggesting that Rangers had asked that the season be extended to the end of July so they could win The Open and Wimbledon ;)

grumpyjambo
In order to assist Rangers with their fixtures the following measures have been put in place with immediate effect. The Glasgow Fair has been moved from July to the September weekend, which in turn has been moved to November. Christmas day will be February 27th 2009. New Years Day will keep its original date, but now only last half a day. Everybody?s birthdays have been cancelled, Monday holidays will now be taken on Tuesday mornings and pregnancies will last 13 months. We trust (in Sir David) this clarifies things.

The Board of the SPL

Oh no!!! Christmas and my birthday on the same day, that means it will only be once next year!! :sad:

Can I presume they won't be moving the 12th of July!!!

Ah, the Glorious Twelfth - the start of the orange (man) shooting season. :)

speedbump
Ah, the Glorious Twelfth - the start of the orange (man) shooting season. :)

:evilno::evilno::evilno::evilno:

Archived