Anyone know more about the pre season trip to Germany?

connlach

I am in Germany on holiday from 24th July for 2 weeks :shade::thumb:. I hear we might be playing out there so it would be good to see a pre season game and have a few :cocktail:

Anyone been to pre season games before abroad? Do you get much of an atmosphere or a laugh?

Was a wee bit in the Evening News on Wednesday that we are more than likely only going to be in Germany for a week long stay, with the majority of our pre season work being done at home in Riccarton where we have all our facilites and equipment on hand. Added to that a trip to N. Ireland to partake in a testimonial. Nothing has been finalised yet though and with all things Hearts, you never know whats going to transpire.

It was also our new manager Stevie Frail doing the talking so what does he know?!?

boabyarsebiscuit

Edouard Malofeyev has already been working on new techniques for the wheelbarrow races. He reckons he can shave 0.9 seconds off of last pre-season's best time (Karipidis / Mikoliunas hold the record - Miko just managed to dive across the line ahead of pre race favourites Nade / Driver).

Edouard Malofeyev has already been working on new techniques for the wheelbarrow races. He reckons he can shave 0.9 seconds off of last pre-season's best time (Karipidis / Mikoliunas hold the record - Miko just managed to dive across the line ahead of pre race favourites Nade / Driver).

I assume Nade was doing the carrying. I wonder who's legs Clum was carrying round.

Cliffundo
I assume Nade was doing the carrying. I wonder who's legs Clum was carrying round.

calum only holds the legs so he can look up their shorts!

boabyarsebiscuit

Clum was a one-man wheelbarrow team. You should have seen it! Looked like he was breakdancing.

braveheart

heard from a good source that hearts would be staying in weisbaden near frankfurt.hope to play 3 games.a bundesliga team and 2 lower division teams.would likely play midweek/weekend/midweek.nothing confirmed yet regarding teams or dates but sounds promising.

Archived