McGarvey

Markie

Snake Plissken

That story always leaves a warm feeling in the cockles of my black little heart.

:jjyay:

I F****** hate that wee ^^^^ Sucking ^^^^. He has no right to point fingers at any one. 1986 ya wee cheating ****.

The Great Khali

The Mitchell story and the Flloyd story. It's been a good few days on here.

Anyway, on topic. Mcgarveys a *****.

You smashed him? :laugh: :laugh:

I thought you had just cropped him or something

I got a kick and a couple of punches in, still raging that I didn't connect with my head butt and that it got broke up but what can you do. :(

Barney Rubble

Great tale , is there no a story of a female hearts fan wasting him aswell or am i getting my wires crossed ?

The Great Khali

Great tale , is there no a story of a female hearts fan wasting him aswell or am i getting my wires crossed ?

I'm pretty sure a lass on here chucked a glass at him :rofl:

SwindonJambo

Ahh, 27 years on and those Frank McGarvey threads just keep popping up. And who could forget this other little gem from just over a year ago :bucktooth:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/111552-sending-a-jobbie-to-mcgarvey/

While I do not advocate violence, Floyd's very vivid account of his incident graphically expresses the rage nearly every Jambo feels towards McGarvey, 27 years later or not. A thoroughly despicable, contemptible,odious, vile piece of human garbage and feeble excuse for a man. I fully believe these allegations. I have heard that he has been assaulted by Hearts supporters several times since '86. I feel zero pity for him. Taking money from St Mirren under false pretences - pure fraud. They actually played Septic at the same venue in a re-arranged game a couple of weeks previously and narrowly lost 1-2. So what changed :veryangry2: :veryangry2: ????

If you are footballer of any integrity or class at all you do your best for your employer - remember Denis Law scoring for Man C against his beloved Man U in '74 to relegate them then pushing away his team mates who tried to congratulate him. In '96 I recall the boy Fenton (a Geordie & Newcastle fan) of Blackburn scoring 2 goals to beat Keegan's Newcastle which severely dented their championship hopes. It's professionalism, something this brainless plankton never had in his life. I hope spends the rest of his life sh1tting Cactus plants.

Floyd, highly entertaining as your account is, I think you were lucky you had people around you to restrain you from getting yourself into career-threatening bother, though I'm sure you felt better nonetheless :veryangry: . I, too , am originally from Hamilton btw - I lived in Silvertonhill until I was 14 and still have loads of family around Hamilton & Blantyre.

I, too , am originally from Hamilton btw - I lived in Silvertonhill until I was 14 and still have loads of family around Hamilton & Blantyre.

I only moved here about 6 years ago, I'm a Cathkin boy originally so that perhaps explains my levels of violence and aggression when provoked. :lol:

Transferable skills though, as I'm sure you'll agree ;)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Floyd = proof that violence can be both big AND clever

B)

You were slagging off the bursd that abused him... sexist.

Ok, purely for educational purposes and just incase some of you haven't read it before, I've tracked down my post from a few years back and have pasted this below :thumbsup:

Enjoy. :toasting:

It was a good few years ago in the early 2000's when one of the boys that I worked with asked me if I could do him a favour and play in his Saturday morning five a side team up at Pitz at Townhead in Glasgow.

I agreed and played a couple of games for Crystal Gallus doing alright and keeping me off the booze on a Friday night, one week when we turned up it turned out we were playing a team called Bayer Neverloosin who were top of the league that we were in. One of the boys in our team said that they were a team of quite young boys some of whom played with Celtic youths and they looked a good team.

We headed out to the pitch wearing our Brazil tops with our own shorts & socks, me of course wearing Hearts shorts & socks, to find 4 young guys and the ref on the pitch, as kick off time approached the ref said that the other team were down a player but were expecting one of their Dad's to arrive soon and were we ok kicking off against 4.

We of course agreed and managed to build up a 3 goal lead in the opening 10 minutes against the 4 players when an old Vauxhall Cavalier pulled up at the side of the pitch and this guy comes running on with a pair of baggy grey shorts and a washed out white t-shirt, at first I thought it was one of the locals running on to try and smack the ref or steal the ball till said man starts talking to the players in the team and I recognise him as the one and only Frank McGarvey!!!!!

He starts knocking the ball about and looks as if he has a point to prove as we extend our lead to 4 goals and as I chase the ball into the corner he chases after me and has a couple of fly digs at the back of my legs as I shield the ball from him, I knock the ball to a team mate and as we are walking away he looks at me and clocks my shorts. He mutters something about being a Jambo barsteward to which I reply asking him if his wife is still on the game to pay his gambling debts?

He then takes a pass and goes past me saying remember 86 ya bass. This is not a good move on his part as I lose my cool ever so slightly, and as he chases the ball into the corner I go in straight after him and instead of just trying to give him a few fly digs at the back of the ankles I go in hell for leather and boot him across the back of the legs, I expected him to go down in a heap but to his credit he stays up and turns round saying "whit you all aboot?" And he pushes me in the chest, at this point the red mist descends and I then attempt to head butt him but fail to connect so i follow this up by punching him on the side of his head, his head goes down and he puts his arms up to shield himself and tries to slap me, he misses and I punch him again before putting him in a headlock with a view to continuing to smack him about.

As soon as I get him in a headlock, someone jumps on my back and a full scale rammy begins as I am dragged off him shouting and screaming about him being a smelly cheating barsteward and how he is going to get it. The ref then comes over and sends me off for violent conduct, he then approaches McGarvey who is being helped by his son and sends him off for retaliation.

McGarvey goes nuts, and starts complaining about being the victim and then refuses to leave the pitch as I'm standing outside it waiting for him.

Which is partly true, I was standing pitch side but was more interested in watching the rest of the game than going for round 2 with him, but if it noises him up I thought, all the better that I just stand here and shout abuse at him.

The ref eventually got a couple of our boys to stand with me to make sure I never went near McGarvey as he scurried off the pitch and into his car with my verbal abuse ringing in his ear.

The ref then ordered me in for a shower and to calm down or my ban would be a lifetime one!

I took the hint and headed in, after I was showered and changed the rest of my team came in, they had won the game by 5 goals or something like that and they had said the ref wanted to see me at reception when I was ready.

I headed out and the ref was waiting, he told me that he would need to include the details of my sending off in his report and that I would be suspended for at least 3 games. I accepted it and he said that if it had been anyone else that I had hit it would have been a lifetime ban but that he hated McGarvey as well although not for the same reason as me.

I was feeling quite pleased with myself until my mate from work told me that my services were no longer required for Crystal Gallus. :(

Was definitely worth it though!!! :P

Heart warming stuff :D

Inspector Rex

Soon as I opened the thread I knew that story would be in it. Never get tired of reading it. :pleasing:

Archived