Was Zibi real?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Got some fleeting memory of this man made out of clay, with big Ol' balloons for hands... might have been a dream...

He was called Zibski Malkovsi or something...

:unsure:

Christ mate, you're going to end up on the Donkey of the Week thread :rofl:

Son Of Anarchy

The legend i think you refer too was indeed real.not only real but a nice guy too.my mate was talking to him in inverness one morning before the game.my mate said he was a jambo and asked zibi if he realised how popular he was with us Hearts fans? Zibi replied "I also like Hearts fans,they always sing my name"

indianajones

The legend i think you refer too was indeed real.not only real but a nice guy too.my mate was talking to him in inverness one morning before the game.my mate said he was a jambo and asked zibi if he realised how popular he was with us Hearts fans? Zibi replied "I also like Hearts fans,they always sing my name"

What a guy.

I know a cat who'd touch his toes for him.

Archived