"After the derby" Hibs Supporters club graphic ...

jambovambo

Chaka Demus & pliers

It's great eh? They thought that they were going to start lording it over us now that there was "a level playing field". It's not even level, it slopes in their favour more than the old Easter Road pitch - and we still beat them!

:rofl:

As pleasing as their pain and suffering is and always has been, this is actually starting to wind me up a bit.

11 of our first team squad are on international duty this week, Danny Wilson and Ryan Stevenson have both been in the full Scotland squad.

The way these tits are going on, its as if we were some sort of part time outfit from the east of Scotland league.

We may have a young inexperienced team but its not short of passion and desire and most of them have more skill in their big toe than half the pish that plays for that shitey wee excuse of a club.

They were beaten at Tynecastle in a derby, its not like that's not happened before, did they really think they were turning up in our back yard in front of a capacity home crowd managed by probably the biggest Jambo ever to have that job and just roll us over.

Time for them to take a large dose of reality!!

FTH.

As pleasing as their pain and suffering is and always has been, this is actually starting to wind me up a bit.

11 of our first team squad are on international duty this week, Danny Wilson and Ryan Stevenson have both been in the full Scotland squad.

The way these tits are going on, its as if we were some sort of part time outfit from the east of Scotland league.

We may have a young inexperienced team but its not short of passion and desire and most of them have more skill in their big toe than half the pish that plays for that shitey wee excuse of a club.

They were beaten at Tynecastle in a derby, its not like that's not happened before, did they really think they were turning up in our back yard in front of a capacity home crowd managed by probably the biggest Jambo ever to have that job and just roll us over.

FTH.

Well said.

toothless, spineless, gutless ... a lot of body-part references ... oh, and "keek" ...

I thought Riordan no longer played with Hibs?

FTH.

Give that man a prize.

FTH.

Take a bow sir!

:rofl:

Can you do a Kickback one?

It's probably about the same, just with more :rofl: s and :pleasing: s. I'd describe them about the same

:smuggy:

It doesn't really work with Kickback, I've tried making one but it doesn't read all the pages, just the first page or the main Terrace page.

Archived