"Gie him an oaption!"

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Iconic crowd banter just before THAT cross from baby Gowzer...

Love it!

:pleased:

Boy beside me kept on shouting we've not got a striker in box just seconds before the goal. Then CP popped up and happily shut him up

Tbh throughout the game I couldn't see where a goal was going to come from, our best chance was going to be a free kick.

A shout that was understandable at every throw in.

Was it you?

Hey - I was just thinking "the player who has contributed least is Paterson" and up he popped - another chance at football punditry gone!!

Say What Again

Hey - I was just thinking "the player who has contributed least is Paterson" and up he popped - another chance at football punditry gone!!

I was thinking similarly, about 5 mins before the goal.

Dallas Green

Was it you?

I'm in section Y so if you heard it from there throughout the game then it was probably me.

Although I missed that throw in as I dropped my bloody programme on the ground, picked it up in time to witness the majestic cross and header though.

:verysmug:

I was actually telling my old man that paterson was being isolated and bullied and we should think about changing things right before the goal... I'm clueless!

I'm in section Y so if you heard it from there throughout the game then it was probably me.

Although I missed that throw in as I dropped my bloody programme on the ground, picked it up in time to witness the majestic cross and header though.

:verysmug:

Have a wee look back at either the BBC or SKY highlights from Hambone and you can hear it loud and clear...If it was you I salute you.

Cracking timing.

Paterson hadn't won a header all game then pops up with the goal :lol:

I think Robbo has been telling him to be patient, chances will come. Given the fact that he's just 18, had a frustrating day of it, he made an excellent run, and executed a cool finish - didn't try to hit the postage stamp corner, just guided the header in.

I would love to see stats on Robbo's conversion of chances - he didn't miss too many. I think we need similar ratios this season - I think Paterson is one for one so far.

Dallas Green

Have a wee look back at either the BBC or SKY highlights from Hambone and you can hear it loud and clear...If it was you I salute you.

Cracking timing.

Just watched it back.

Alas, that wasn't me.

:sob:

Just watched it back.

Alas, that wasn't me.

:sob:

Dagnabbit.jpg

Guest Paul Allen

A shout that was understandable at every throw in.

IIRC we wasted a fair few throw-ins in the final 3rd on Sunday. We urgently need to deploy the Robbie Neilson-esque long throw, get the ball into the box at every opportunity to cause havoc in the opposition's penalty area, instead of fannying about trying one-twos on the by-line before inevitably losing possession more often than not.

IIRC we wasted a fair few throw-ins in the final 3rd on Sunday. We urgently need to deploy the Robbie Neilson-esque long throw, get the ball into the box at every opportunity to cause havoc in the opposition's penalty area, instead of fannying about trying one-twos on the by-line before inevitably losing possession more often than not.

Ryan mcgowan was decent at them, And not to compare the two but considering dylans meant to be a fair bit stronger than ryan maybe he could do that ?

Quite ironic that IMO the two least effective players for us created the goal, McGowan kept giving the ball away and Paterson was almost redundant but what the feck do I know, wonderful stuff.

Reminds me of Easter road when Robbo was taken off and the guy behind me was doing his ringer "Aw Naw, they're bringing on Foster....he couldnae score in a brothel"

sent from the 2525,when Hibs still haven't won the Scottish cup

Keep reading that Paterson didn't win any headers apart from the goal, which is true. I don't think that it was that important- he was there to make a nuisance of himself and give the others a chance to pick up the second ball. I was another saying that he was having a quiet game but when I think back, he worked really hard on Sunday.

I did say at 0-0 though that he'd score the winner since he'd had no chances :2thumbsup:

Keep reading that Paterson didn't win any headers apart from the goal, which is true. I don't think that it was that important- he was there to make a nuisance of himself and give the others a chance to pick up the second ball. I was another saying that he was having a quiet game but when I think back, he worked really hard on Sunday.

I did say at 0-0 though that he'd score the winner since he'd had no chances :2thumbsup:

I'll confess me and most of the guys around me where in discussion about taking him off not long before he scored.

Thankfully we're not in the dugout!!!

I was (quietly) moaning that Paterson hadn't done much and wasn't moving enough. Looked scared going in for headers. Seen someone getting changed in the dugout, thought 'must be Paterson going off'.

Then, BOOM!! :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

I've made a howler like that before. Said to the guy next to me that Driver should pass it because hus right legs for standing on. He scored a screamer of a volley with his next touch. With his right foot.

Tynie-Tempah

Cracking timing.

hahaha just heard this when watching back, the boy even gives a very panic sounding "AW NAW" when baby gowser skillfully kicks the ball off the defender right back in to his patch ;)

i must admit, i could listen the the roar 4 seconds later ALL DAY!

Guy near me asked ryan mcgivern if he had his sun block on when hame came to retrieve the ball during half time warm up

Don't see the problem. The boy ordered somebody to give him an option, he got an option and we scored. Everyone's a winner. Well done that fan.

The Simpsons couldn't have done it better. Well, unless

Burns: You, Strawberry, hit a home run.

Strawberry: Okay, skip.

(hits a home run)

Burns: Ha-ha! I told him to do that.

Smithers: Brilliant strategy sir

hahaha just heard this when watching back, the boy even gives a very panic sounding "AW NAW" when baby gowser skillfully kicks the ball off the defender right back in to his patch ;)

i must admit, i could listen the the roar 4 seconds later ALL DAY!

It's fantastic huh?

Potential legendary status for that fan imo!

I shouted something along the lines of

"FFS McGowan, gonnae get 1 ball past the first defender?!"

Cue goal.

I shouted something similar moments before. 'C'mon Dylan you need to overlap!'

Must of heard me :toff:

Archived