Laughable Football Rumours Today - Or are they ?

Guest GhostHunter

Guest GhostHunter

Hearts

Expect the club to sign a number of players from Africa in the Summer. At present, talks are under way in trying to secure the loan deals of Moroccan forward Soufiane Alloudi and Egyptian forward Mohamed Fadl.

Hearts Fc

Patrick Kisnorbo is close to joining Hearts on a five year deal. The Tynecastle outfit have beaten several Premier League and Championship clubs to secure the in demand star.

Alan Gow ? 500,000 ? Aberdeen/Hearts/Burnley

:eek:

Gullit Lounge!

Just because you run the bloody board doesn't mean you can break the rules

;)

Forever Maroon
Hearts

Expect the club to sign a number of players from Africa in the Summer. At present, talks are under way in trying to secure the loan deals of Moroccan forward Soufiane Alloudi and Egyptian forward Mohamed Fadl.

Hearts Fc

Patrick Kisnorbo is close to joining Hearts on a five year deal. The Tynecastle outfit have beaten several Premier League and Championship clubs to secure the in demand star.

Patrick Kisnorbo - is he no out with a knee injury for nearly a year

Guest GhostHunter
Gullit Lounge!

Just because you run the bloody board doesn't mean you can break the rules

;)

Hehe.

By default - I do believe you just questioned an Administrative Decision.

Now, where's that Infract-His-Ass button.

:D

Patrick Kisnorbo - is he no out with a knee injury for nearly a year

Added to the fact he's possibly one of the worst players I've ever seen wear the maroon.

Guest GhostHunter
Added to the fact he's possibly one of the worst players I've ever seen wear the maroon.

Clum Elliot.

Say No More - Bring Back Paddy !

So we'll def be signing him then!!

Buffalo Bill

I wouldn't thank you for Kisnorbo but I'd give Gow a piggy back along the M8 to bring him to Tynecastle.

Justin--Colin-3_e_c05121baa6f7e87f42266c0662e4a480.jpg

Buffalo Bill

C'mon, everybody knows the drill. If it's on Football Rumours it is automatically bollocks.

Gigolo-Aunt
C'mon, everybody knows the drill. If it's on Football Rumours it is automatically bollocks.

Bingo bongo.

Guest GhostHunter

However - if you fling enough sheeit at something, some eventually sticks.

:D

Geoff Kilpatrick

Kisnorbo's fiancee's best friend works with me here in Melbourne. I'll check the validity of that one because Football Rumours is always accurate with these things. :rolleyes:

slashishere

You cant of been to too many games then!

Colonel Kurtz
Hearts

Hearts Fc

who is their agent

I did hear that Hearts would be "showcasing" black players next for one particular agency,due to the problems they encounter in Russia with racism.

We had a young boy from Paris last year ,full back who was over preseason with his mate,and were set to sign him ,but havnt heard anything since.

Hagar the Horrible

Paddy was a good utility player?

That as we know translates as gash in all positions!

Paddy was a good utility player?

That as we know translates as gash in all positions!

Still better than some of the utter tripe we have had to watch over the past 2years.

Sexton Hardcastle

I got some stick having Kisnorbo 2 on the back of my shirt one season. Made good use of it when swapped it with some kid fora brand new sparta one in prague.

Professor.Arturo

African players - very possible, Vlad is a big admirer of African football

Paddy coming back - no chance! total pants!

Alan Gow - could be some truth, is he worth 1/2m? would VR pay the weegies that?

I do not believe this rumour, but Skippy is highly thought of in England, and has been rated at ?1 mill plus at one point - I beluieve SPurs were supposeldy after him, I think, when Martin Jol was manager.

Hearts

Hearts Fc

Laughable: Yes they are.

The Old Tolbooth

If Kisnorbo came back, I think I'd need to be placed on suicide watch!

I wouldn't thank you for Kisnorbo but I'd give Gow a piggy back along the M8 to bring him to Tynecastle.

Justin--Colin-3_e_c05121baa6f7e87f42266c0662e4a480.jpg

Buffalo Bill

That's not a piggy back BB........:eek:

Leicester fans raved about paddy... infact sure they said he was the only good to havae come from CL being down there.

That's not a piggy back BB........:eek:

I think the term is "bear" back...or something similar

:confused:

Raymond K?ruzor?

Observer sport section last sunday. Championship end-of-season fans' roundup section. One of the fans listed Kisnorbo as one of their top 5 players of the season.

no joke

Seriously though. He was played all over the park in the wrong positions when he was with us. He gave 100% and I always felt he could improve. And he scored a winner for us against Braga.

Scored 4 for leicester this term. They have been relegated mind you. True his is injured:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/l/leicester_city/7375635.stm

jimjamjolly
Hleb is here and will sign next week,honest.

Please believe me.

No:evilno:

Archived