We've broken them...again

scott_jambo

I dont think we have broken them again ! I dont think they were ever mended from 19/5/12, I dont think they ever will, they are permanently broken, destroyed for eternity

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've never ventured over there before (don't really wanting the filth profiting from the advertising hit) but couldn't resist. As it's my 1st and only visit let me share some gems:

I said to my mate their goal was coming, it's happen so many times. As soon as they scored I knew we were beat. We can't keep a clean sheet and who knows where our next goal is coming from?

I'm 27 and have a season ticket, I go all home games and a fair few away games but TBH I've reached a point where I'm really wondering what the point is. I've given everything I have to Hibs since I was about 10, financially, emotionally, time wise. So far they have given me very little back.

That 2007 cup win is starting to look like a pretty **** return.

Between now and the end of the season there will need to be a MASSIVE change in fortune and direction from Hibs or I won't renew and I doubt very much if I will be so tied to the club so easy.

Sad sad times.

Failing to rekindle the passion of fans to motivate them to come back to and stay with the club is the most miserable thing. The incredible behaviour of Hibbies at the end of the cup final coupled with the imminent death of Hearts was an astonishing opportunity for Hibs to take a massive step forward. Instead we start the season with the dampest of damp squibs, with little passion and no belief.

Looks like this guy expected them to ride the high generated by losing a cup final and us going into admin, says it all really.

Christian Benteke

:rofl:

I swear some of my Hibs supporting mates are starting to seriously think about packing it in and start following Hearts.

Shitebags.

Don't see how anyone could even think about that, joking or not, regardless of how shan their team is.

Hibs will always be my team but they're starting to feel like an ex of mines, promise so much but ultimately deliver the square root of **** all.

******* depressing :seething::sob:

Guest C00l K1d

Don't see how anyone could even think about that, joking or not, regardless of how shan their team is.

Hibs will always be my team but they're starting to feel like an ex of mines, promise so much but ultimately deliver the square root of **** all.

:jjyay:

I can't say i know the feeling

Says it all when you'd rather be an integral part of this forum...

Better club

Better team

Better supporters

Better banter

Better 4/5ths of the city

It's OK the temptation is understandable

rudi must stay

you have my sympathy

not actually

Really wish i could post pics BUT please somebody post the pic of Cartman licking the boys tears away.

southpark_tearlick.gif

as requested :)

Just Seen This... Ohhhhhhh the pain is strong...lol

•  
    1076668_100000632866283_314485961_q.jpg

Darren Hainey ******* disgrace getting beat with a bunch of young lads malmo game hearts 5-1 game that game yesterday says it all Fenlon has to go

What made yesterday's win just as sweet as the 1-5 win is that for months now these demented muppets have been doing everything in their power to damage our club. if its not Freedom of Information requests or emails to the SFA or phoning the council gee the list goes on, anything to stuff us they try and try again. in the end it's on the park that counts and its on the park that we show them exactly who the Big Team is. The Email Queens must be spewing now, what's left for them now to try and screw us? not a lot. GITRUY

Most of them that I know have just given up now. Two cup finals - pumped, Europe - pumped, Hearts U20's - pumped. Its all got too much for them.

rossthejambo

:jjyay:

The hurt, the seethe, the fact the penny has finally dropped. I will be eagerly awaiting the hibs welt(s) that try to tell me we cheated our way to that win. GIRFUY.

Franklin Delano Bluth

The hurt, the seethe, the fact the penny has finally dropped. I will be eagerly awaiting the hibs welt(s) that try to tell me we cheated our way to that win. GIRFUY.

I always think the penny will drop, but it never seems to. They always make up some excuse. I wonder what it is this time?

Hope it ******* hurts badly, genuinely think I saw some Hibs fans crying at FT.

They've waited 10 years or so for a derby that was "on a level playing field", (apparently the last 10 years worth of derbies don't count and have disappeared into a black hole), they finally finally got one (that was actually massively in their favour), and got kicked in the balls then kneed in the face upon recoil.

Paedo songs, administration songs and banners, Mercer chants and just all round grotesque individuals.

sergio.gif

sweet_tears.gif

I always think the penny will drop, but it never seems to. They always make up some excuse. I wonder what it is this time?

Fenlon.

My few hibs mates are not angry, frustrated or even disappointed. They are broken. Broken into small pieces that will never be pieced back together. 2-4-06 was hard for them to take. 19-5-12 confirmed them as our bitches. 11-8-12 put any resurgence from last season away, they are back to the day after the 5-1 game and once again there shall be no way back.

They are the only club that can win a cup and blow it up in their own faces. They are the only team that can gain a back door pass into europe then want the manager sacked when they are embarrassed.

Hibs, the club with no soul

monkfish1979

"**** Locke. **** Brown. **** Ryan Stevenson. **** McHattie who looks like he is in the queue to get his meth. **** Paterson. **** Hammill the lookalike of Gollums scrotum. **** Wilson. **** everything in maroon. **** their fans and **** their tinpot stadium that is a ****ing death trap. **** Hearts they were ****ing *****. They just took their one golden chance. **** them. ****my *****."

:pleasing:

I love it when we hurt the h1bbie5 enough to spark a rant like this. The world is a brighter place when they're miserable enough to forget their pathetic obsession with us and focus on their own massive problems.

My hobo hubby was a broken man last May,I think this game has sent him over the edge!

When I got home he was raging,in the 22 years we have been together Ive never seen him in such a rage!

For the first time 15 years he was able to get a season ticket (he worked weekends) so me being the kind wife bought him one for this season,he told me to stuff it where the sun doesnt shine!

Not my fault his team are pish!

The when I check facebook,his status that morning was 'mon hibs get into these bairns and teach them a lesson in football' Well I laughed and I better laughed,so much so he stormed out the room and away to bed,and has only just spoke to me,even then it was to see what to bring in from the shops!

For the first time ever,I fear he may leave me and leave his season ticket behind hahaha

:rofl:

I swear some of my Hibs supporting mates are starting to seriously think about packing it in and start following Hearts.

Shitebags.

Wouldn't want them, might be catching :-)

Franklin Delano Bluth

Wouldn't want them, might be catching :-)

I wouldn't want them either. Losing is a mindset, and it is infectious. Not a chance I want a Hibs turncoat in Gorgie.

I wouldn't want them either. Losing is a mindset, and it is infectious. Not a chance I want a Hibs turncoat in Gorgie.

:spoton: Its a MENTAL state of mind,

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Desperately Lonely Dan said:

"Two excellent posts TC Think they will sum up the feelings of a lot of fans. I still go out of habit but I'm struggling tae think of the last time I really enjoyed it, I used tae love it but I've had that feeling drained out of me now. The day out with the lads and the beer is still great, the 90 mins in between is now (and has been for a long time) a chore, nae mair, nae less."

Delightful. That guy is a grade A dullard. Glad he's hurting. :smug:

There is a lot of seethe/hurt in me right now.

The way we are right now feels so much worse than 5-1 did.

:verysmug:

Desperately Lonely Dan said:

"Two excellent posts TC Think they will sum up the feelings of a lot of fans. I still go out of habit but I'm struggling tae think of the last time I really enjoyed it, I used tae love it but I've had that feeling drained out of me now. The day out with the lads and the beer is still great, the 90 mins in between is now (and has been for a long time) a chore, nae mair, nae less."

Delightful. That guy is a grade A Dillard. Glad he's hurting. :smug:

When i was young and before i had an allegiance, my cousins gave me Hibs scarf and hat and took me to a couple of games. Dunno what happened but thank **** i'm no a Hibee today!

Watt-Zeefuik

To further confirm my status as Not Hating Hibs Enough, I hope this is the final shot that gets them to see the problem with the Stache Strategy. Working on a budget and keeping sound financial books are all fine and good, but you have to have a plan for growth. Finishing midtable or lower and losing to your rival every year is not enough to average 10k fans a game. They'll be down around 3-4k fans per game soon at this level.

Maybe if they get relegated this year instead of us, that will be the final indignity that makes them toss the Stache and do a fans takeover.

maroonlegions

There is a lot of seethe/hurt in me right now.

The way we are right now feels so much worse than 5-1 did.

Dinae believe that fir a second, 2nd game of the season , nae points BUT still all to play for= biggest derby of all on the 19th of May , cup on offer,chance to eradicate Europe's worst record of going without a cup final win, chance to own ALL derby bragging rites.....mmmmm.

:Aye:

To further confirm my status as Not Hating Hibs Enough, I hope this is the final shot that gets them to see the problem with the Stache Strategy. Working on a budget and keeping sound financial books are all fine and good, but you have to have a plan for growth. Finishing midtable or lower and losing to your rival every year is not enough to average 10k fans a game. They'll be down around 3-4k fans per game soon at this level.

Maybe if they get relegated this year instead of us, that will be the final indignity that makes them toss the Stache and do a fans takeover.

Not sure he even doing that, just no ambition full stop. :flagwave: :flagwave:

Seymour M Hersh

It's funny how a lot of them seem to think that yesterday's performance will be the best we play all season. I happen to believe the polar opposite that if the lads can build some momentum then they will begin to play better and better football a the confidence grows. Must be really crap being a (glass half empty deluded muppetman) hobo!!

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?270016-Fair-Play-to-Locke-and-that-Hearts-team

It's come to the stage that our whole rivalry with Hibs should be placed in the "being shan" thread. What more can we do to them?? We've got an U21 squad FFS!! They had paid more for that lad Collins than we have paid in fees for our full squad from top to bottom! What's left??? The irony is that we are the ones in admin yet our future somehow seems brighter. Their whole club is ruined!

Watt-Zeefuik

It's funny how a lot of them seem to think that yesterday's performance will be the best we play all season. I happen to believe the polar opposite that if the lads can build some momentum then they will begin to play better and better football a the confidence grows. Must be really crap being a (glass half empty deluded muppetman) hobo!!

http://www.hibs.net/...hat-Hearts-team

Agreed. The players we have aren't bad talents, they're just really raw.

I am fully ready for a 5-10 game bad streak this year where we struggle to get results and get their confidence back, but I also think we'll have some hot streaks. Hopefully one just started.

Tommy Wiseau

Do you smell that? Hibs' pain, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that.

Yeh gotta laugh at how only Hibs can **** things up for their fans inside 2-3 weeks...

First there was 0-7 and oh how they have cried those numbers for 40 years, along comes Malmo and whoooshhhhhhhh its gone.

Then we had 1-5 and constant gloating from the Jambos, but ahaaaaaaaa, Hail Hail The Tache comes along and gives us a 15 point deduction, ohhhhh how the Hibees craved this and raved about one five, along pops their no hopers ofv a team and whooshhhhhhhhhhh extinguishes that One Five into a One Two.

They also raved about Won in Five, Whooshhhhhhhhhhhhhh along comes One In A Row..

The poor Hibs now have **** all too sing about.

Patrick Fenlon, we at Hearts salute you for ******* things up in such a dramatic way.

Had a wee chuckle at the guy who was gutted that he left a youth tournament in order to go to the game. At least he did manage to see a half decent youth team.

Serious hobos don't take part in the banter anymore ,the cup final was the last straw for a lot of them, relegation would finish them off.

Ron Burgundy

Dinae believe that fir a second, 2nd game of the season , nae points BUT still all to play for= biggest derby of all on the 19th of May , cup on offer,chance to eradicate Europe's worst record of going without a cup final win, chance to own ALL derby bragging rites.....mmmmm.

:Aye:

Agreed,complete shite!!

19-05-12 would have felt 100 times worse.

"**** Locke. **** Brown. **** Ryan Stevenson. **** McHattie who looks like he is in the queue to get his meth. **** Paterson. **** Hammill the lookalike of Gollums scrotum. **** Wilson. **** everything in maroon. **** their fans and **** their tinpot stadium that is a ****ing death trap. **** Hearts they were ****ing *****. They just took their one golden chance. **** them. ****my *****."

Do they not know that we see this stuff andit fills us with a joyeous glow and lights our hearts?

**** h1b5 each and every way, each and every day!

My hobo hubby was a broken man last May,I think this game has sent him over the edge!

When I got home he was raging,in the 22 years we have been together Ive never seen him in such a rage!

For the first time 15 years he was able to get a season ticket (he worked weekends) so me being the kind wife bought him one for this season,he told me to stuff it where the sun doesnt shine!

Not my fault his team are pish!

The when I check facebook,his status that morning was 'mon hibs get into these bairns and teach them a lesson in football' Well I laughed and I better laughed,so much so he stormed out the room and away to bed,and has only just spoke to me,even then it was to see what to bring in from the shops!

For the first time ever,I fear he may leave me and leave his season ticket behind hahaha

Divorse him on the grounds that if he is not using his season ticket, he his not using a present from his wife hahah

I like the fact you have added to his pain though buying him a season ticket which adds to his pain and he has to go and watch that pish every other week, but marrying a hobbo what were you thinking lol the saying love is blind must be true after all lol

I bet your house must be fun on derby days haha

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?270016-Fair-Play-to-Locke-and-that-Hearts-team

My personal favourite is the boy saying we didn't want to win the game. Aye, we are 15 points behind everyone but don't want to win against one of the worst teams in the league. Cringe worthy

Pants Shaton

We killed them over a year ago - yesterday the corpse was defiled.

Creepy behaviour more in keeping with your average 'celebrity' Hibs fan.

Divorse him on the grounds that if he is not using his season ticket, he his not using a present from his wife hahah

I like the fact you have added to his pain though buying him a season ticket which adds to his pain and he has to go and watch that pish every other week, but marrying a hobbo what were you thinking lol the saying love is blind must be true after all lol

I bet your house must be fun on derby days haha

lol, so true m8.

Wonder how many PM's ellie has got lol

We killed them over a year ago - yesterday the corpse was defiled.

Creepy behaviour more in keeping with your average 'celebrity' Hibs fan.

We finished them of yesterday.

I just spoke to my hibby mate in work, we normally have banter flying back and forward and normaly a good wee laugh. I could tell by the sound of his voice he was broke haha

I probably made him feel even worse when I asked if wee Pat was still in a job lol

lol, so true m8.

Wonder how many PM's ellie has got lol

her pm's must be a nap to be in the double figures now haha

Just when you think they can't give us anymore. They go and give us more.

Even when we've hit rock bottom, those tramps are always in our shadow.

Archived