Curses , i cant make it this weekend.

david mcgee

david mcgee

I cant believe my so called mate booked the annual golf outing to coincide with a Hearts game.

He knows fine i have missed a handfull of home games in the last thirty years.

Should i drive down to Whitekirk to be greated with two rolls, one bacon and one link sausage and a perfectly brewed Brazillian blend.

Tee up on the first in the blinding sun, melt the usual straight down the middle, climb aboard the buggy and trundle down the expanse of tranquility, while my best mate expunshes the ring of a perfectly chilled Stella.

Wearing a suitable cranium cover up to stop sunstroke, so that i can enjoy to the full my homemade soup with sandwiches ( some brown, some white, but always just right).

Perfectly tuned up for an exhillarating second eighteen holes, with the promise of the chefs special steak and kidney pie and as much Belhaven Best that i can wash it down with.

Clamber aboard the mini bus with the unanimous request for the chaufeur to proceed with gusto to the pubic triangle.

Scrape the toes out of my Kendos on the way to Topkapi, promise the fast black driver it will remain packaged till i return to my palace.

Or should i tell him to stuff it and go to Tynie?

Nelly Terraces
I cant believe my so called mate booked the annual golf outing to coincide with a Hearts game.

He knows fine i have missed a handfull of home games in the last thirty years.

Should i drive down to Whitekirk to be greated with two rolls, one bacon and one link sausage and a perfectly brewed Brazillian blend.

Tee up on the first in the blinding sun, melt the usual straight down the middle, climb aboard the buggy and trundle down the expanse of tranquility, while my best mate expunshes the ring of a perfectly chilled Stella.

Wearing a suitable cranium cover up to stop sunstroke, so that i can enjoy to the full my homemade soup with sandwiches ( some brown, some white, but always just right).

Perfectly tuned up for an exhillarating second eighteen holes, with the promise of the chefs special steak and kidney pie and as much Belhaven Best that i can wash it down with.

Clamber aboard the mini bus with the unanimous request for the chaufeur to proceed with gusto to the pubic triangle.

Scrape the toes out of my Kendos on the way to Topkapi, promise the fast black driver it will remain packaged till i return to my palace.

Or should i tell him to stuff it and go to Tynie?

Mate, if you want to swap, PM me. And I don't even like golf!

speedbump

I'd rather go building with an Austrian than watch Hearts right now.

Rabbie_Burns

Me neither alas - having to go to Macclesfield beer festival this weekend...:rolleyes:

troonjambo
Me neither alas - having to go to Macclesfield beer festival this weekend...:rolleyes:

damn me and the boys hired some strippers for bus entertainment this saturday off all the weekends your not on the bus ;););)

see you next season mate :):)

Corstojohn

For me it would be no contest. Hearts win hands down every time. Even a bad Hearts side.

Nelly Terraces

If the weathers like this on Saturday then there's no way I'm leaving the beergarden to go and watch that lot shysters.

Where's my beer?...

Guest Tynie Bubbles
If the weathers like this on Saturday then there's no way I'm leaving the beergarden to go and watch that lot shysters.

Where's my beer?...

Which beer garden are you frequenting NT.

I have a very interesting CD I have put together especially for you.

Walter Payton
Which beer garden are you frequenting NT.

I have a very interesting CD I have put together especially for you.

That's a favourite of Nellys.

Nelly Terraces
Got to be an improvement on the feckin Smiths ;)

Aye, whatever. No other bands fae Manchester worth talking about really.;)

Be in the Ettrick lappin the sunshiiiine up on Saturday:p. If it's like this I'll give the game a swerve probably.

Guest Tynie Bubbles
Aye, whatever. No other bands fae Manchester worth talking about really.;)

Be in the Ettrick lappin the sunshiiiine up on Saturday:p. If it's like this I'll give the game a swerve probably.

Oh I don't know ... I still listen to Joy Division when I'm in the mood and the Stone Roses first album is a classic. Its on the jukebox in the Station Tavern too.

Will try to get to Ettrick before the game. It's a REALLY desirable CD from Coventry btw.

"Too Many Broken Hearts" for there to be much of a crowd on Saturday methinks.

Nelly Terraces
Oh I don't know ... I still listen to Joy Division when I'm in the mood and the Stone Roses first album is a classic. Its on the jukebox in the Station Tavern too.

Will try to get to Ettrick before the game. It's a REALLY desirable CD from Coventry btw.

"Too Many Broken Hearts" for there to be much of a crowd on Saturday methinks.

I'll gie you a bell in the morning matey. Cheers in advance for the CD, sounds good!

Yer right there, I may just show up for half an hour, just to remind myself how gash some of those players really are, and use my season ticket before I give it up for next seaz.

Walter Payton
I'll gie you a bell in the morning matey. Cheers in advance for the CD, sounds good!

Yer right there, I may just show up for half an hour, just to remind myself how gash some of those players really are, and use my season ticket before I give it up for next seaz.

You going to head down on Sunday Nelly? I'm thinking about it (because of the cup winning players) and if the money's going to charity I might be more inclined...

Archived