Today's Referee

Deevers

Name change required

:muggy:

No need.

There will be a referee thread on here every week regardless of who's officiating.

Dr Ian Malcolm

No need.

There will be a referee thread on here every week regardless of who's officiating.

It's done.

Dinosaurs >>>> Hibs.

:yas:

Tommy Wiseau

Don't have to resort to talking pish, Tommy.

I said Hibs fans have told me he's a massive Jambo, and pro-Hearts.

I actually said there is 'no ****ing chance' he supports Hearts. But you ignore that and keep talking pish.

Take a read back at the tone and wording of your post champ. It does exactly as I said and entertains the possibility that he could be a Hearts man over-compensating.

Just as pleasing as ever to note how easy it is to get the bite off you, though B)

King Of The Cat Cafe

I thought there were more than a few very vicious Hibs tackles that were not called.

I was actually surprised that 22 players were still on the pitch at the end.

Eight yellow cards: four apiece. Now that was as neat a bit of balancing as any street show at the fringe...

I thought there were more than a few very vicious Hibs tackles that were not called.

I was actually surprised that 22 players were still on the pitch at the end.

Eight red cards: four apiece. Now that was as neat a bit of balancing as any street show at the fringe...

Is Gerry Evans/Graham Allison refereeing again? :omg!:

Franklin Delano Bluth

Take a read back at the tone and wording of your post champ. It does exactly as I said and entertains the possibility that he could be a Hearts man over-compensating.

Just as pleasing as ever to note how easy it is to get the bite off you, though B)

:lol:

He's over compensating because there are people out there who believe he is a Hearts man (not me). Not because he actually is a Hearts fan. I've had this discussion with Hibs fans, and I say he is a St. Mirren fan, mostly because of what i've read on here.

Even the fecking Gorgie stand was spewing at him!

I remember at least twice hearts players putting in tremendous challenges where the ball clearly changed direction but hibs got the foul.

At least 3 times where one of their centre halves were climbing all over paterson blatently but no foul.

At least 4 times where there was a 50 50 in the middle of the park but he either played on if hibs won the ball or gave a foul if we came away with it.

At least twice hibs players stealing 10-15 yards at free kikck/throw ins

At least 8 thomson/robertson fouls AFTER he had gave them both their final warning but very late bookings considering

The guy is clearly trying to prove a point.

Archived