VW Caddy van

Franco Fascione

Franco Fascione

Been thinking of buying a VW Caddy for my business and to put the dogs in when we take them a good walk down in East Lothian at the weekend, (keeping car clean in the process). Does anyone drive/own a Caddy van? How do you find it?

Any other small van drivers/owners out there who like or dislike the van they drive? Would be good to hear your views.

Cheers.

Guest C00l K1d

My mates got one and says he wish he had got it far sooner.

I had a wee shot of it the other day and it drives really well.

Depending how you drive it meant to be pretty good mpg aswell

I drive a Caddy at work, (decorating firm) ours has a lot of miles on the clock but has never given us much problem, great van. I'll also admit that my bosses are crap at getting it serviced, so I can imagine it would be even better if looked after. I can't fault it.

Brian Whittaker's Tache

I'm thinking of getting one for my business. My mate who's a mechanic raves about them

There's a few ex British Gas ones going thru the auctions at Kinross this week with low mileages and FSH

http://www.sma-group.co.uk/stock-lists/currentstock.aspx?mak=VOLKSWAGEN&mod=CADDY&der=all&location=kinr

Guest C00l K1d

From the boy who has the caddy, get the tdi and not the sdi. Apparently the non turbo starts to strain at about 60mph

Archived