This Prick

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Unfortunately due to various hip injuries and operations he will mostly likely struggle to walk in his old age....

J Cheever Loophole

Mostly pity, mainly down to having arthritis at his age. Such a shame.

How will he manage to hold those tiny bookie pens when his fingers turn into Niknaks. Shame right enough.

Did anyone here his views on FOH, typical arsehole. Never bothered to seek the facts just what he thinks......prick

Saw him shopping in morrisons at hunters tryst a while back, drove a pale blue corsa and I'm sure he had a walking stick.

He looked feckin miserable.

Did anyone here his views on FOH, typical arsehole. Never bothered to seek the facts just what he thinks......prick

**** me, what's he been saying? :lol:

J Cheever Loophole

Saw him shopping in morrisons at hunters tryst a while back, drove a pale blue corsa and I'm sure he had a walking stick.

He looked feckin miserable.

What happened to the wee blue cars that used to sit round the pitches anyway?

rossthejambo

This one? post-4724-13761736930391_thumb.jpg

:jjyay:

Didn't Kyle see he'd burst his face open and burst out laughing?

Guest C00l K1d

I miss kyle so much.

He loved playing hibs. I mind instead of giving a 'pat on the back' after riordan got sent of trying to break rudis leg, he fecking belted him round the back of the heed :rofl:

Wish i had it on tape

Gregory House M.D.

The guy is a bellend. Everything about him reeks of failure.

For Hibs- He scored against Hearts- In a 5-1 pumping. Got 7-0 on his napper, got made an arse of. Left for two year, Hibs won a trophy.

He moved to Rangers- Came back from injury, played a game and his manager got the sack. Coincidence? I think not. He won **** all.

He Moved to Norwich- Done **** all

He came back to Hibs- Played in their 2 worst SPL seasons, never made the bench for the cup final, saw over an 11 game derby win drought, Got a testimonial because Hibs felt sorry for him and missed the penalty keepers deliberately don't try to save.

An absolute failure, a thug and a *****.

rossthejambo

From about 4:45 onwards :jjyay:

He just couldnae take it :)

Those chants of "Murray what's the score?" were highlights of derbies around that time :jjyay:

Doctor FinnBarr

What happened to the wee blue cars that used to sit round the pitches anyway?

Vanished when most the running type tracks round the pitches vanished, Parkhead, Ibrox and Hampden etc etc

For Hibs- He scored against Hearts- In a 5-1 pumping. Got 7-0 on his napper, got made an arse of.

Pretty sure it was the year he had shaved on his head...the wrong one though! ******!!

Templeton Peck

I asked him how much of his "testimonial" he paid to charity as he'd been all over the press saying he would. He refused to answer and took the hump.

Hibs Class

For Hibs- He scored against Hearts- In a 5-1 pumping. Got 7-0 on his napper, got made an arse of. Left for two year, Hibs won a trophy.

He moved to Rangers- Came back from injury, played a game and his manager got the sack. Coincidence? I think not. He won **** all.

He Moved to Norwich- Done **** all

He came back to Hibs- Played in their 2 worst SPL seasons, never made the bench for the cup final, saw over an 11 game derby win drought, Got a testimonial because Hibs felt sorry for him and missed the penalty keepers deliberately don't try to save.

An absolute failure, a thug and a *****.

No he didn't. Amazing number of people get this wrong.

Gregory House M.D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El9gWOGQMjA

From about 4:45 onwards :jjyay:

He just couldnae take it :)

What is it with Hibs fans and sarcastic shouts? Giving it the "Wheeeeys" at Hartleys corner- own goal. Neil Janzyck as well :lol:

Paul Hartley loved winding they reptiles up. The Derek Riordan Free Kick was the best by a distance. Tore Riordan up for arse paper about 3 times in ten seconds.

1973 dyed in green, IIRC

Gregory House M.D.

Aye, just remembered it was the year. Point still stands.

1973 dyed in green, IIRC

Correct. Much like the rest of the welts that bring it up, he wasn't even born.

Templeton Peck

Makes sense for such a colossal camel toe.

I simply asked as he was quick to promote the giveaway and so thought he would like some good press when the money was handed over. I guess it was ?0 and he is a lying *******. Press works both ways and I'm surprised the Evening News never picked up on this.

Remember, this could not be classed as a testimonial as tax rules give you an exempt payment after 10 years unbroken service which he never did for Hibs, Hence the multiple events to screw the hibs fans of cash. But then again, Iain is no stranger to tax dodges.

Aye, just remembered it was the year. Point still stands.

It certainly does! The boy is the epitome of a loser, utter scum.

IAN MURRAY has admitted he will be popping pills to play through the pain barrier for the rest of his career.

But the Rangers and Scotland man dismissed suggestions he could follow pop star Robbie Williams on a downward spiral to becoming addicted to prescription drugs.

Murray said that to avoid getting hooked he goes for up to three days without taking any of the anti-inflammatory pills he needs to fight the arthritis in his neck and knee.

The painful ailment kept him out of action for the first half of the season, and Murray admitted the first time he was singled out for the normal random after-match dope testing, he was worried.

He said: "But I always knew the doctor knew what is allowed.

"These pills are just basic anti-inflammatory and they are very common in football.

I know a lot of players who take them all the time.

"With some folk they can have side-effects and cause an upset stomach, but I am lucky and am not troubled by that sort of thing."

Murray's Rangers and Scotland skipper, Barry Ferguson, knows all about those side-effects after he battled on with a painful pelvic problem to lead the Ibrox club to the Treble in 2003.

But the level-headed Murray is acutely aware of the pills pitfalls - and he is determined to be careful. He said: "I can see how it is that some people become addicted for there are some days when the pain is such that I am begging for the pill.

"That is why I do try to make sure I cut down when I feel I can do without taking it and, if I am not sore, I will miss it out.

"However, if that happens and I go two or three days without any of the medication, then the pain can become so bad that I have to take double the dose."

After Murray's problems emerged while in South Africa on Rangers' pre-season tour, there were fears for his future. However, he insisted he never doubted he would recover enough to get back playing.

Now he is a regular under Walter Smith and will be a key man in Rangers' two matches at Ibrox this week - against Falkirk today and the men from Tel Aviv on Thursday.

And he's realistic about his medical problems. "I am still on the medication and I think it will be a case of taking it for a longer time than a shorter time."

The return of the man signed from Hibs by Alex McLeish in the summer of 2005 on a Bosman has been a boost for Rangers, especially with Stevie Smith out following a hernia operation.

Not that left-back is the favourite role for a player who has every position except goalkeeper and striker on his impressive CV.

He said: "In my last season at Hibs I played most of the time at centre-half, which I enjoyed.

"But I am not complaining and know that being able to play in so many positions has helped me to make more appearances since I signed for Rangers."

That versatility may also boost his international chances, especially now the man who handed him a Rangers jersey, McLeish, is now dishing out Scotland caps.

malcolm-tucker-reaction-2-o.gif

The Great Khali

Blocked me on twitter because I told him it'd be a shame he wouldn't be able to have a right old knees up at his darts night.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I simply asked as he was quick to promote the giveaway and so thought he would like some good press when the money was handed over. I guess it was ?0 and he is a lying *******. Press works both ways and I'm surprised the Evening News never picked up on this.

Remember, this could not be classed as a testimonial as tax rules give you an exempt payment after 10 years unbroken service which he never did for Hibs, Hence the multiple events to screw the hibs fans of cash. But then again, Iain is no stranger to tax dodges.

How surprised were you really by the EEN? Whether he pulled a swindle or not, his testimonial was like some kind of year long festival of games for a dead Roman emperor or something... it just went on and on... only thing missing was public interest and a crowd.

Archived