Buying bike equipment

Gershwin

Anyone know a decent place online for bikes etc?

I know of wheelies direct/edinburgh bicycle/wiggle but they all stock similar stuff.

do you mean a bicycle or a motorbike?

Bicycle. I'd **** myself on a motorbike.

alpine bikes do a lot of parts like suspension, frames etc

google them and have a look at their website

I P Knightley

I get most of my stuff online now. Bought the latest bike from Evans Cycles on a Ride-2-Work tax scheme but their accessories are pretty steep. So I check them out in the shop and then search online.

Haven't got round to replacing components (forks or gear bits) yet but clothes, lights & tubes all good value off places like eBay.

The Bike Station in Causewayside have an enormous collection of various bike parts which have been butchered from old bikes. Probably the cheapest way to get hold of parts and accessories.

I start a thread which is (slightly) bike related and I get called a pervert :laugh:

Gershwin starts one and gets help.

Thanks JKB :(

I start a thread which is (slightly) bike related and I get called a pervert :laugh:

Perv!

conn artist

alipne is gash, so is their website, so is the stock they keep in store and their mechanics are useless also.

use the edinburgh bikes website to find something you like then google it on other sites as they are not the cheapest but stock most of the best brands bar kona and pearl stuff, evans and chain reaction are probably the best.

ebay is great for picking up used parts. i have built the best part of two bikes using stuff off ebay.

I P Knightley

Well between the two of you, you jinxed me.

Cycling home and my back wheel finally gave in to the combined efforts of carrying 100kg 22 miles a day and the bumps and cracks of the streets of London. Luckily it was less than a mile from home but my wheel buckled - only slightly but it's going to need more attention than I know how to give it.

Bah!

Archived