Today's other football

tartofmidlothian

ToadKiller Dog

Derby v Blackburn is on after the Hibs game.

Jonty Russell 6/1 to score at my local bookies .

Sutton starting for 'well. That'll be Motherwell nil then.......

Unlikely. Hibs own goal. NAP.

Hibs and Motherwell are both mince thus far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Great Khali

Craig and a few good passes from Thomson are all that has looked any sort of acceptable for Hibs.

The most exciting young talent in Scottish football has been found out aswell I think. Hasn't touched the ball.

Craig and a few good passes from Thomson are all that has looked any sort of acceptable for Hibs.

The most exciting young talent in Scottish football has been found out aswell I think. Hasn't touched the ball.

Not the most exciting talent in Scottish football - the most exciting talent Scotland has produced THIS GENERATION :rolleyes:

Watching this is giving me a wee bit confidence. They have both been utter shite so far. Even by Scottish football standards.

Pish game Motherwell starting to get on top now though without really doing much.Collins decent at holding the ball up for Hib hasn't had any real service though.

The Great Khali

Not the most exciting talent in Scottish football - the most exciting talent Scotland has produced THIS GENERATION :rolleyes:

:lol:

oh aye, my bad.

Good shot narrowly over the bar there.

I genuinely didnt know he was playing until 30mins gone

The drum is shit.

Would do my nut in having that at the football all the time.Must be away for his pie as its just stopped

Good to see that Hibs have kept that distinctive lack of penetration. Every pass sideways or backwards and the odd one that goes forward being pretty shite.

Would do my nut in having that at the football all the time.Must be away for his pie as its just stopped

It's really annoying. Plus it adds nothing.

It's really annoying. Plus it adds nothing.

I would say it makes it even worse.No atmosphere and that thing getting banged by some daft ****.

Fenlon is just trying to sneak something out this.10 men behind the ball most of the time the last 15 mins.

Harris has been shite and Sutton has looked just as ineffective for Motherwell as he did for us.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Flicked to Setanta to see if this pish was on.

Gaelic is on instead.

I think they made a wise choice.

rossthejambo

It's good to see that the quality pitch and summer weather has produced a wonderful game of football...

Oh wait.

As for Harris, looking more like my shout of not much but pace from the outset is bang on the dosh,

I would say it makes it even worse.No atmosphere and that thing getting banged by some daft ****.

I'd have to agree.

Liked the Motherwell fans singing 'what a shitey home support' :biggrin:

Nice boos ringing out too.

Francis Albert

Easter Road is empty.

Strange. After the boost to morale from holding Malmo to 9 goals too.

Flicked to Setanta to see if this pish was on.

Gaelic is on instead.

I think they made a wise choice.

When I flicked up the channels earlier the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders were on Extreme Sports.I should have stuck with that.

Extremely poor fair. Fenlon playing for a goaless draw minutes into the season! if this is the sort of pish we're up against I'm not worried at all!

That young wonderkid, you know, the latest one to have dropped off the Ormiston farm conveyor belt, when's he getting on?

Ryan Jarman

Who is this boy Nelson the shite have in defence?? He's total guff, not been able to pick a team mate out with a pass all half :lol:

It's good to see that the quality pitch and summer weather has produced a wonderful game of football...

Oh wait.

As for Harris, looking more like my shout of not much but pace from the outset is bang on the dosh,

Yeah the first game of the season is usually a classic right enough.

But you're right about Harris.

John Sutton is shite his awareness in the box is dreadful he should have stuck a foot out there and it would have been a goal.

The Great Khali

John Sutton is shite his awareness in the box is dreadful he should have stuck a foot out there and it would have been a goal.

Motherwell are clearly not playing the right system.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Motherwell are clearly not playing the right system.

FOAR FOAR TOO!

Reactions of a geriatric sloth.

Ron Burgundy

Really need teams like the vermin to drop as many points as possible. A dire nil nil still gives them a point.

Ron Burgundy

That could be our Euro 2016 chances up in smoke :(

Made me giggle.

Hopefully it keeps him out of the derby.

Archived