The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

These are the best Scottish beers around right now (IMO), and currently stocked in Aldi for seriously cheap prices, around ?1.35 a bottle IIRC. Plenty bars are stocking them around Glasgow as well.

Pleasing.

:jjyay:

conn artist

they are fine beers. the birds and bees, joker and double joker IPA, ceaser augustus, good times all being lovely but the stewart brewing 8 new world belgian tops them all so it should for the price/bottle. simply the nicest beer I have had. stewarts have a lovely ale for sale in the barony just now but I cant remember the name of it possibly copper cascade or something like that. also very partial to a wee black isle brewary 'yellowhammer'.

They are doing some pretty nice stuff right now, Joker and Double Joker on form are brilliant. They're getting into canning later this year as well. Alechemy and Cromarty are another couple of fantastic Scottish breweries, with another, Top Out, having recently opened up in Edinburgh.

The Real Maroonblood

They are doing some pretty nice stuff right now, Joker and Double Joker on form are brilliant. They're getting into canning later this year as well. Alechemy and Cromarty are another couple of fantastic Scottish breweries, with another, Top Out, having recently opened up in Edinburgh.

Canned beer is poor compared to bottled beer.

Canned beer is poor compared to bottled beer.

Highly hopped beer isn't. Less oxidation + less light exposure = better, fresher beer. Get a canned US IPA is and compare it to a bottled US IPA, there's usually a big difference.

If you're referring to Bud, Stella etc then that tastes awful no matter how it's served, but that's due to the beer, not the canning.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

One of the best beers I've had recently is A9 by the Highland Brewery. Had their Orkney IPA the other day as well: it's pretty decent.

I thought this was going to be a thread about Venus and Serena.

I thought it was going to be announcing the spectacular death of two siblings.

Need to try the booze though Chimp. Bring some pre Hibs?

The People's Chimp

I thought it was going to be announcing the spectacular death of two siblings.

Need to try the booze though Chimp. Bring some pre Hibs?

Safe.

Archived