Talk 107 - This Friday - 8.30pm - Er, me.

Buffalo Bill

I'll look forward to reading it as I won the phone in competition on talk107 tonight.

Cheers BB

Not get "tanned" enough in Vegas, Bob? It's still managing to snow here, gettin right on my thrupennies, it is. :mad:

I don't know about suntan but got a good tanning, nothing was paying. We got there on Sunday, beautiful weather 92, inthe 80's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, the wife says I am really enjoying this sunshine after that rotten winter, do you fancy staying another day. Mr Easy says of course dear so we did. Get up Thursday, hit the Strip, its 55 degrees and a cold wind blowing, I thought you know when your luck is not too good, it takes in everything, cards machines weather. Hated it so much we are heading back in September.

I listened to it, and thought BB done real well, I particularly appreciated hearing a nice Edinburgh accent, not too posh but certainly not what I am used to hearing from the ex footballer color commentators on radio.

J.T.F.Robertson
I don't know about suntan but got a good tanning, nothing was paying. We got there on Sunday, beautiful weather 92, inthe 80's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, the wife says I am really enjoying this sunshine after that rotten winter, do you fancy staying another day. Mr Easy says of course dear so we did. Get up Thursday, hit the Strip, its 55 degrees and a cold wind blowing, I thought you know when your luck is not too good, it takes in everything, cards machines weather. Hated it so much we are heading back in September.

Masochism's a gift. :P

I'm heading home in June, for three weeks, Monica's over for two. That's last May, Christmas and now June. They'll be getting sick(er) of the sight of me. **** 'em! ;)

Buffalo Bill
It came across well BB. Was the question "why are you called Buffalo Bill" put to you off air, because I cannot remember hearing it being asked during the broadcast.

I think it got lost in the scrum. Pity, as as I was ready for my JKB 'big up'.

I can't quite remember what was on and what was off air.

Buffalo Bill

Archived