Us staying up...

tommythejambo

tommythejambo

Running a pub, where everyone knows I'm a Hearts fan, I've (understandably) had to endure a good bit of s**t over the past few months.

I have told everyone that has mentioned admin, 15 pts, etc. that I don't think we will get relegated this season.

I (perhaps as a dreamer) thought there would be a totally soulless team in the league, devoid of any inspiration, guile or class. Who would keep us up.

Tonight, ladies and gentlemen...

We found that team.

100% agree.Praise the lord because he gave us the hobos .Would think that puts their 7-0 jokes to an end

tynie chris

Running a pub, where everyone knows I'm a Hearts fan, I've (understandably) had to endure a good bit of s**t over the past few months.

I have told everyone that has mentioned admin, 15 pts, etc. that I don't think we will get relegated this season.

I (perhaps as a dreamer) thought there would be a totally soulless team in the league, devoid of any inspiration, guile or class. Who would keep us up.

Tonight, ladies and gentlemen...

We found that team.

Pure class, (in Florida at the moment) can't wait to get back for some serious payback payback slagging.

100% agree.Praise the lord because he gave us the hobos .Would think that puts their 7-0 jokes to an end

Sadly not as they seem to cling onto it like the sole survivor from a ship clings to a plank of wood in the middle of the ocean.....all alone

Survivor a person who continues to function or prosper in spite of opposition, hardship, or setbacks.

Archived