Garry O'Connor

Hagar the Horrible

aye, about 5 or 6 years ago

I'll bet he's glad he never gave up his day job then seeing as he's getting all this work experience from it now.

Diadora Van Basten

Surely if an ex professional football player gets community service then he should coach kids football.

Thig Ar Latha

Surely if an ex professional football player gets community service then he should coach kids football.

You want a druggie to coach kids?

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Wouldnt imagine he would be able pass disclosure scotland given his criminal record

The Treasurer

To think there was quite a few on here that thought he "could do a job" for us !!!

Not allowed, he's a criminal so can't work with kids under 16.

Robbo-Jambo

Loving this quote from the Sun.

"But yesterday the tubby ex- Scotland striker spent most of his time on the phone while workmates put in the hard graft."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/5031099/Whats-fallen-footie-star-Garry-doing-Not-allot.html

Aye, saw the photo in the current bun. He really is a fat sh**e.

The way he threw his losers medal in 2012 will always be foremost in my mind.

Stuff of legends..

YouTube clip of his shot at goal from the half way line in the cup final plz.

He had a line at half way?

I'll bet.

YouTube clip of his shot at goal from the half way line in the cup final plz.

I can do better than that... :jjyay:

Armadale Jambo

Bloody hell, he is some size.

Exactly what I thought.......he's huge.

Belly oot ya roaster

I remember when the fat pig nearly ran me over on Cockenzie High Street. Who's laughing now ya giant mess!

SirRudolphofSkacel

I was speaking to him on Monday. He says he has got club abroad,it's a done deal and he is getting the feck away from Scotland cos the press just tell lies about him.... oh, and he is suing the sun for ?160,000 for publishing libellous stories. :sheen: :sheen: :sheen:

What an absolute scumbag.

Was the 5-1 podgering his last game?

Yes. Yes, it was.

I believe the expression is :pleasing:

WorldChampions1902

I was speaking to him on Monday. He says he has got club abroad,it's a done deal and he is getting the feck away from Scotland cos the press just tell lies about him.... oh, and he is suing the sun for ?160,000 for publishing libellous stories. :sheen: :sheen: :sheen:

Oh aye........he's "special" alright and I'm glad to have captured his FINAL "special" moment in a hubs jersey. It's almost as memorable as what happened on the pitch..............................but not quite.

SirRudolphofSkacel

Oh aye........he's "special" alright and I'm glad to have captured his FINAL "special" moment in a hubs jersey. It's almost as memorable as what happened on the pitch..............................but not quite.

lol, the wee stumble on the bottom steps...

OK, so you are being followed every waking hour by a sun photographer, where do you go?

Trail him/her through a muddy field as you nip over to be picked up by a waiting taxi on the other side?

Too bad GOC is so out of shape, he could be running the reporter ragged.

Archived