teams that want games off

18grantmc74

18grantmc74

i.e rangers. I dont see why team should ask for games off its happened to much this season like celtic an rangers got the weekend off b4 the scotland italy game. The way i see it they are at work so if that means the play 3games in 7 days so be it. i cant say well im workin monday an tuesday give me wednesday off or i would get sacked if i done it. If rangers want to be a big team an go all the way to win cups then they just have to get on with it you dont hear man utd or chelsea ask for weekend off or that they get on with it

Guest juvehearts

well yet another der hun thread.

but it highlights the incompintance of the SFA.

the russian FA has presponed Zenit's fixture to give them the best posiable chance to win a major european trophy.

the SFA say, well done rangers - now get on with it.

this is a perfect example to all that summer football SHOULD be introduced in Scotland :evilno::evilno::evilno::evilno:.

bertracoon

No chance.

As has been said loads of times already. If Rangers want to win 4 competitions they have to play the bl00dy games to win them all! If Hearts turned round and said "actually, can we just play the game in 3 weeks time please?" they'd get told to do one and rightly so.

If Rangers didn't want to play the Scottish Cup they should have just lost to St. Johnstone, oh, and while I'm thinking about, will the same 11 who play against Zenit have to play against QoS?

Thought not, selfish, up-themselves, smelly, weegie, full of their own importance, giro-cashing, dirty weegie cheats.

FTR

Archived