Barcelona looking for a new manager?

Say What Again

Say What Again

Reports from Spain that Barca have called a press conference for 7.30pm where it's expected they'll announce the resignation of Tito Vilanova due to ongoing illness.

The Spanish press are also suggesting AVB may be approached as replacement.

Gutting for Vilanova but clearly his health comes first. Hopefully he makes a full recovery.

Tommy Wiseau

If AVB goes my bet with Lawson (wherever he has disappeared to :lol: ) is fecked, and I hate Bharca, so I hope this does not happen.

Vilanova going is no surprise though, his health has to come first.

If AVB goes my bet with Lawson (wherever he has disappeared to :lol: ) is fecked, and I hate Bharca, so I hope this does not happen.

I assume Lawson is still in the huff after Uly destroyed him post-Wimbledon. He may claim it's a hand injury or something - just like he did after the Wales v Belgium DVD incident :rofl:

No surprise that Vilanova looks likely to step down. AVB to Barca also wouldn't suprise me.

I assume Lawson is still in the huff after Uly destroyed him post-Wimbledon. He may claim it's a hand injury or something - just like he did after the Wales v Belgium DVD incident :rofl:

No surprise that Vilanova looks likely to step down. AVB to Barca also wouldn't suprise me.

At least as a Uruguayan citizen these days he should be entitled to treatment by their NHS. :lol:

Hope Vilanova recovers from the cancer. Marcelo Bielsa would be a good choice for continuity of style - he was Guardiola's mentor (and he's available). Don't think AVB has achieved enough yet to warrant being linked to such a big job

If this has been thrust upon them and there is no natural succesion plan, why not give Juup Heynckes a bell?

Alan Johnson

If AVB does go there, absolute nap to take Bale with him. What a team that would be :arry:

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk 2

rudi must stay

Can't see it being AVB, not with his past and association with Jose Mourinho, he's hardly popular with Barcelona

Goal.com are reporting that Jordi Roura and Rubi from the existing backroom staff are thought likely to take over, with Barca looking at possible permanent appointments over the next few weeks.

fabienleclerq

Montividean snatch squad. Nap.

Thought he shat it from his maid/babysitter nay chance he is in a broth....oh I get u now!

Konrad von Carstein

:ears:

I'm cringing for you :lol:

Maybe Fenlon can apply... He could link up with Benji and Fletcher.

I thought they went to Real Madrid?

Funny that Caravan Bob comes to prominence when he disappears...

Fancied Luis Enrique from the word go.

Raging that I didn't bet on it as he was 20/1 on Saturday. Down to 10/11 now.

Fancied Luis Enrique from the word go.

Raging that I didn't bet on it as he was 20/1 on Saturday. Down to 10/11 now.

Gerardo martino all but confirmed in the last hour

All over twitter just now that he's got it

Glad I didn't miss out on a 20/1 shot then. That would have been a dull one.

Archived