BILLIE DAVIES

Liam_madjambo

Liam_madjambo

Keep hearing the rumor that Billie davies is poised to be the next manager of hearts. Just wondering what peoples opinion is on this.

Doctor FinnBarr
Keep hearing the rumor that davies is poised to be the next manager of hearts. Just wondering what peoples opinion is on this.

Hobo!

:spongebob3:

Jambof3tornado
Keep hearing the rumor that davies is poised to be the next manager of hearts. Just wondering what peoples opinion is on this.

Steve Davis knows fek all about football...........................................

But then again,neither does Shaggy!!!;)

Keep hearing the rumor that Billie davies is poised to be the next manager of hearts. Just wondering what peoples opinion is on this.

Rather have Billie Piper, thanks.

Clerry Jambo

The current shambles that Hearts are at the moment, Billy Davies would be a superb capture.

But it ain't gonna happen............:sad:

Professor.Arturo

You know I'm no hobo......but, I heard this a few days ago. The story I was told is that Billy Davies could not accept another job at a football club until somtime in early May, due to a compensation deal with his previous club.

Possibly utter BS, but we keep hearing it....

Unless the original poster really did mean his sister Billie

Marmeladent?rtchen
You know I'm no hobo......but, I heard this a few days ago. The story I was told is that Billy Davies could not accept another job at a football club until somtime in early May, due to a compensation deal with his previous club.

Possibly utter BS, but we keep hearing it....

Unless the original poster really did mean his sister Billie

I keep hearing about his compensation payments from Derby, but he could always sign a pre contract agreement with us and at least we would know. It would boost the feel good factor and season ticket sales etc.

He is probably on a good deal from Derby, so can understand he would not want to lose it. But I doubt he would lose any payment for being openly linked to Hearts.

Regardless I would like a semi proven manager who I can visibly see is in charge of the team.

Thoughts?

Cambo_Jambo

Billy Davies has been linked with Hearts more than me when I start a Football

Manager game!;)

Seriously though, I think his track record has shown he could do a job at Hearts.

This muppet no been launched yet? Jeez we're so ****ing soft on this board!

RockyBalboa
Billy Davies has been linked with Hearts more than me when I start a Football

Manager game!;)

Seriously though, I think his track record has shown he could do a job at Hearts.

I would be gutted if Davies went to Hearts.

rossi_1983

I have heard that due to his compensation claim with Derby, he couldn't accept a job till now

That, coupled with Hearts having a preferred target, meant he was on the shortlist, but more as an excellent back up choice.

The first choice also intimated that he wouldn't accept the job until the end of the season, and he is stalling even more now

As a result, it is now 50-50 between Davies and the other choice

I'll second that. I might even literally spew my own guts out.

IMHO Billy Davies is a first rate bloke. He recently coached my son's u 13 team, and could not have been more helpful. I played with his brother many years ago, and they are as sound as a pound.

Darth Sidious

Who has had more success in England? McGhee or Davies. Has Davies not managed to get promoted to the Premiership.

Would take Davies as my preferred option.

I might be wrong but I don't think his record is much worse than Burley's was prior to him joining us.

Cliffundo

There is no doubting Billy davies would be an outstanding appointment!

I would even go as far as to say get rid of shaggy & korabotchup and get Craig broon in their with Billy Davies.

what annoys me is Vlad could sanction that no problem!

He could have all this in place in one week if he wanted to... so whats the hold up?

I do not think he is interested in having a proper manager run our team!

Mr.Wilson............ Billy Davies is not considered honerable by Preston North End.

Mr.Wilson............ Billy Davies is not considered honerable by Preston North End.

I can only go on personal experience.

Nobody with any self respect would touch our job. Seriously cant see anyone of worth coming in. However I really hope I'm proved wrong. :107years:

rudi must stay

no need to worry, u've got that St Mirren reserve now

Archived