Very easily pleased

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

A wee team supporting friend has just been on the phone, absolutly wetting himself over the fact Craig Rocastle is in talks with Hibs again. Not good enough for Swindon and Sheff Wed but good enough for the flumps. I know we are pretty Tom Kite right now but surely we will come up with better than that? Wont we?

A wee team supporting friend has just been on the phone, absolutly wetting himself over the fact Craig Rocastle is in talks with Hibs again. Not good enough for Swindon and Sheff Wed but good enough for the flumps. I know we are pretty Tom Kite right now but surely we will come up with better than that? Wont we?

Seriously....Who?

Through thick and thin
Seriously....Who?

Sure he was on loan with the lochenders previously from Chelsea i think. No doubt plays for some non league outfit these days aka Clayton Donaldson.

Was pretty good last time. Curiously he was recalled by Chelsea due to an injury crisis only to be told he wasn't good enough and could move on a free transfer, Mowbray decided he didn't want him back. And this was at a time when Antonio Murray :laugh: was a Hibs player.

Getting a vague recollection now actually. Quite a fuss made by the lochenders at the time wasnt there?

Ray Winstone
Getting a vague recollection now actually. Quite a fuss made by the lochenders at the time wasnt there?

They wanted Mowbray to re-sign him when he became available on a free.

He didnt and they were not best pleased.

Archived