Weird Superstitions...

droid

Hannibal Lecter

Odd numbers freak me out, everything has to be an even number, such as the volume on tv, radio etc or seat number I sit on or if I am eating chips etc they have to be in multiples of 2,

Magic Numbers

I have an annoyance - If I am watching (well, following) a match on BBC webpage or somesuchlike, or even playing a football manager game, I will often for no reason, cover up the Hearts score/scorers with my hand, I assume in the forlorn hope that when I uncover it, we will have scored! Just bizarre, I have done this as long as I can remember.

I thought I was a wierdo with this stuff looks like i'm not the only one, partly due to one of my sisters though so I do blame her this is what I do

avoid 3 steps on the cover pavement

never walk under ladders

always say rabbits rabbits rabbits first thing in the morning on the first of the month for good luck

salt over shoulder if spilled though I don't eat alot of salt nowadays

dont walk on cracks

and I am like a few other posts I have to put certain clothes on before others though think there right its more an OCD thing

:cornette:

I never, ever, stick my ****** into a bacon slicer. No idea why.

is that just incase you both get the sack

Odd numbers freak me out, everything has to be an even number, such as the volume on tv, radio etc or seat number I sit on or if I am eating chips etc they have to be in multiples of 2,

5-1 - couple of odd numbers that hopefully stopped that fear..

Salt spilled, over left shoulder. The only one that strangely I have to do..

"Rabbits rabbits rabbits" :rofl::wtf:

I know i know but ive been doing it for so long now I can't stop

:facepalm:

If I see a single magpie, I say in my head "Good morning, Mr Magpie, good afternoon Mr Magpie, good early evening Mr Magpie, good evening Mr Magpie, good xxxxx Mr Magpie", depending on the time of day.

If I step on a crack or space between slabs or drains in the street, I have to keep a balance. For example, if I step on one crack an inch before my toes on my right foot, it then has to be one inch before the toes on the left, then one inch before the heel on the right, then one inch before the heel on the left.

I also do a finger-flapping thing in which every finger has to touch the palm of my hand the same number of times with the same amount of pressure.

I also put my left hand on my forehead while I bruSh my teeth with my right hand.

If I don't do anything of these things, I start feeling nervous and slightly paranoid.

Private Womble

I know i know but ive been doing it for so long now I can't stop

:facepalm:

It's quite funny, I don't have any superstitions, wish I wasn't quite so cynical :)

and I am like a few other posts I have to put certain clothes on before others though think there right its more an OCD thing

I've been putting my socks on before my shoes for years. ;)

My wife has a weird one. She always wants me to put my little pal in her ear.

Every time I try to put it in her mouth, she always turns her head sideways.

Another superstition the wife has is, whenever I try for a bit of cheeky nonsense, she always tells me to feck off.

I love you rohypnol.

Archived