Under 19's

WavyGravy

Anyone able to shed much light on some of these guys who will undoubtably there or there about when it comes to first team places. I'm going to be honest, I wouldn't recognise many of them if they walked in my house right now. Any Riccarton regulars able to say who they believe may be ready, who could step in straight away and who should be fed in as and when we need them?

tartofmidlothian

Outside of the guys who have already appeared in the first team, I'd love to hear what people who know think of David Smith, Adam King and Sam Nicholson. Are they not meant to be three of our best prospects?

Are Adam and Billy King related?

Outside of the guys who have already appeared in the first team, I'd love to hear what people who know think of David Smith, Adam King and Sam Nicholson. Are they not meant to be three of our best prospects?

Brothers.

Stuart McNeill

My birds brother regularly goes down to riccarton to play football and sees the team quite often.

Came home yesterday saying he seen David smith, the usual team.

Also said he never seen Patterson or Wilson.

Basically there coming through again like last year.

We_are_the_Hearts

Adam King is probably the reason they let Mullen go, very accomplished ar RB or Centre Mid.

itsnomarooned

I'm not trying to be annoyingly pedantic but are we back to U19 (wasn't it U20 last year)?

Young Jordan McGhee is extremely well thought of by all the coaching staff, he has the potential to go right to the top of the game if you ask me.

Most of the players eligible to play u20s now make up the majority of the first team squad. U20s will be made up of some not quite there yet & new full-time young lads (u16/17s)

Anyone know how Liam Gordon was getting on last season? Went to school with him so curious to see how he has fared at Hearts.

scott herbertson

Young Jordan McGhee is extremely well thought of by all the coaching staff, he has the potential to go right to the top of the game if you ask me.

Along with Walker he looked the pick of the bunch in the only 20s game I caught last season - extremely calm collected and cool

Charlie-Brown

Apart from the young lads who have featured regularly last season we should be looking for Davie Smith, Billy & Adam King, Brad McKay, Jordan McGhee etc to kick on and force their way into the reckoning this season.

My birds brother regularly goes down to riccarton to play football and sees the team quite often.

Came home yesterday saying he seen David smith, the usual team.

Also said he never seen Patterson or Wilson.

Basically there coming through again like last year.

Any chance of repeating this in plain english please.?

the geezer

Anyone know how Liam Gordon was getting on last season? Went to school with him so curious to see how he has fared at Hearts.

Chris Benoit

Adam King is probably the reason they let Mullen go, very accomplished ar RB or Centre Mid.

Not seen him play RB but he looked quality when I saw him centre mid, very composed.

the geezer

Decent player from what I have seen and at 6ft 2ish is a good size at CH, definitely looks to have a chance

Big fan of Adam. Passing midfielder who will do well. Nicholson looks interesting, he's got a chance but he is a little slight. I dunno why but he reminds me of Anthony Smith when he made his breakthrough.

As for Smith, I hope I'm wrong but I just don't see it.

Oh, and I have a sneaky that McGhee is going to be superb.

jamboinglasgow

Would imagine these lads will be on show against Selkirk on Saturday

Will be interesting to see what team lines up on Saturday. Could be a very young Hearts XI. Really looking forward to hearing about an actual game and seeing the players out in a game.

As for the players, most have been mentioned already, but I do like Sam Nicholson, quick skillful feet and likes to attack. Also if Angus Beith is allowed to be registered I can see him making a cameo before the end of the season.

Has anyone heard anymore about the new pro-contract players if they have managed to be registered after the mental situation with the SPL?

Will be interesting to see what team lines up on Saturday. Could be a very young Hearts XI. Really looking forward to hearing about an actual game and seeing the players out in a game.

As for the players, most have been mentioned already, but I do like Sam Nicholson, quick skillful feet and likes to attack. Also if Angus Beith is allowed to be registered I can see him making a cameo before the end of the season.

Has anyone heard anymore about the new pro-contract players if they have managed to be registered after the mental situation with the SPL?

I've only seen 45 mins of Beith but he impressed me. Early days but his position could work for him.

Archived