Edinburgh Offices, dissertation survey help..

jamboj

Hi all.

Turning to the fountain of knowledge that is kickback to help me with my dissertation. Im looking for anyone who works or has worked in an office in Edinburgh, just a few small questions, shouldnt take more than 2 mins.

Basically its trying to establish where people's preferred location to work is and why.

Appreciate any and all answers!

J

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=HilS12ehnyuJeUOx3ivpTQ_3d_3d

Both surveys completed Gentlemen.

Good luck with your dissertations. They must be due in quite soon?

The Merse
Both surveys completed Gentlemen.

Good luck with your dissertations. They must be due in quite soon?

Two weeks on Friday, to say I'm slightly behind schedule would be a bit of an understatement.

Cheers for the responses guys.

Doing a similar dissertation to JamboJ and was wondering if people could do a survey for me, but instead of offices its on retail.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=SKZKTliO9EoZUHO77NH6IQ_3d_3d

All help appreciated

Sorry to be a pedant and all but is your final question (planning responsibility re: use of greenbelt) only about use of greenbelt for retail or is it about more general use? I'm assuming it's the former based on the main topics of your survey but just wanted to check. :)

The Merse
Sorry to be a pedant and all but is your final question (planning responsibility re: use of greenbelt) only about use of greenbelt for retail or is it about more general use? I'm assuming it's the former based on the main topics of your survey but just wanted to check. :)

Just take it as retail development, its a badly worded question though.

Done both. GL chaps! Two weeks is ages anyways... two days before on the other hand and all the computers in labs are taken, your laptop wont charge and you have lost your USB drive is when all the fun starts :)

Both done ! .... is this post grad stuff ? ... what uni ?

Its undergrad at heriot watt, this is the culmination of four long years! Looks like jkb is heading for a mention on my 'with thanks' page :)

Cheers!

The Merse
Thanks for all the responses everyone, much appreciated.

J

You make much progress today?

I'm still getting nowhere.

Archived