What is the squad now?

Ecce Romanov

Ecce Romanov

Are the squad/numbers available anywhere?

Also hasd there been any word on Novikovas? It'd be great to get the ?100k from the club he signs for (assuming he actually does!)

Armageddon

McDonald

Hamill

McGowan

Wilson ©

McHattie

Walker

Holt

Stevenson

King

Carrick

Paterson

This is just off the top of my head for a starting XI and I've no doubt missed somebody or included somebody who's no longer here!

So Make Some Noise..

Ridgers, Hamilton, Tapping, Robinson, D Smith, Brad McKay and young Mcghie will also be making up the numbers.. must be a couple more as Lockey confirmed his squad consists of 21 players.

Going by the pictures of training this morning on Snspix it seems as though everyone still has the same squad numbers from last season. Not been updated yet?

So Make Some Noise..

McHattie 3 is set in stone! I'd like to see a few of these on the back of strips seeing as a young kid who doesn't earn alot volunteered to reduce his wages.

Skacel 51

:thumbsup:

::troll:::'>

Going by the pictures of training this morning on Snspix it seems as though everyone still has the same squad numbers from last season. Not been updated yet?

I expect they'll change, as there has been quite a lot of change - Dylan McGowan is now number 5, instead of number 19 according to that article in The Sun (see other thread).

Skacel 51

Will be on my home top regardless :thumbsup:

**** Dundee United for doing it first though...

Will be on my home top regardless :thumbsup:

**** Dundee United for doing it first though...

:yas:

itsnomarooned

McDonald

Hamill

McGowan

Wilson ?

McHattie

Walker

Holt

Stevenson

King

Carrick

Paterson

This is just off the top of my head for a starting XI and I've no doubt missed somebody or included somebody who's no longer here!

Does this mean we can't sign anyone else called Wilson?

MacDonald

Ridgers

Hamilton

McKay

Hamill

McGowan

Wilson

McHattie

McGhee

A.King

Tapping

Holt

Robinson

Stevenson

B.King

Nicholson

Walker

D.Smith

Paterson

Carrick

Then one of Oliver, Keegan & McMillan (2 of them the as yet unannounced youth players to be let go)

squadnumbers_zpscb6241e4.png

No 6, 9, 10 or 11? 4 massive summer signings coming then, watch this space. :look:

If I edit this post anymore i'll get done for fraud.

drumie jambo

No 6, 9, 10 or 11? 4 massive summer signings Icoming then, watch this space. :look:

If I edit this post anymore i'll get done for fraud.

9 Kevin Kyle?..........just sayin

Footballfirst

Then one of Oliver, Keegan & McMillan (2 of them the as yet unannounced youth players to be let go)

I've been told that Keegan and McMillan are the two who have been released. No great surprise but it leaves the youth side short of naturally left sided players. Only Angus Beith plus a couple of even younger guys are left sided

jamboinglasgow

I've been told that Keegan and McMillan are the two who have been released. No great surprise but it leaves the youth side short of naturally left sided players. Only Angus Beith plus a couple of even younger guys are left sided

Has the matter of the new pro contract players been resolved?

I had guessed it might have been. Gary Oliver? Didnt see his name in the squad but sure haven't heard he has left? I suppose positionally not ideal, but don't think that would've stopped them being released

At the risk of ageing myself, I'm surprised they didn't fill the first 21 numbers (or however many there were) given we aren't signing anybody until at least January.

When you look at the type of squad Gary Locke will have at his disposal, it really will take a massive effort to stay up - unless another club is docked points.

There is masses of promise in his squad but very little experience.

Not wishing to be negative but realistically it will take a major effort and injuries will have to be at a minimum.

Very exciting prospect though and like most on here, I can't wait for it to get underway.

Armageddon

Do people realise the effect the mood from the stands will have this season?

Every game, home and away MUST be epic.

At the risk of ageing myself, I'm surprised they didn't fill the first 21 numbers (or however many there were) given we aren't signing anybody until at least January.

I agree.

6 - Tapping

9 - Paterson

10 - Holt

11 - Walker

12 - Smith

Archived