Vlad speaks

tartofmidlothian

Tommy Wiseau

He must be under incredible amounts of stress. :( I just hope he is taking care of his health and Svetlana is looking after him :(

God bless, Mr R.

As I said in the other thread, it is amazing how all the authorities have not been able to track him down and contact him, but the Weegie press have, simply by phoning his mobile.

Hagar the Horrible

I don't wish him any ill, but I am so glad he will soon be confined to the history books

I sure Vlad is dealing with the embezzlement claims and fallout to those impacted by the plight of UKIOS in the honourable and upfront manner we've come to expect. Hence why he's been so busy and quiet these last few months.

Hagar the Horrible

Is Vlad sitting in a Moscow airport lounge sitting playing eye spy with Ed Snowden?

He must be under incredible amounts of stress. :( I just hope he is taking care of his health and Svetlana is looking after him :(

God bless, Mr R.

You really are quite sad.

What a ******* rag the Record is. Leave the poor guy alone.

Poor guy, he's overseen the demise one of Scottish football's biggest institutions, overseen his companies go bankrupt owing ?400m to who knows who, and is being investigated for embezzlement to the tune of ?12.5m, still can't understand how you and others have any sympathy for him at all, he could still yet kill our club.

Until we emerge safely from administration, he's the man responsible for putting the club in mortal danger.

You don't mean that. In the fulness of time you'll appreciate all he did for us. Poor Mr Romanov :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

His 4 posts suggests he does mean it...:lol:

Tommy Wiseau

Why, for being concerned about the health of an elderly man who is under a huge amount of stress at the moment? Yep, tragic.

You should stick to wedging your beak up the SFA's hoop, rudi.

Until we emerge safely from administration, he's the man responsible for putting the club in mortal danger.

Regardless when we emerge safely he IS the person responsible nothing will change that, it is the fans who have saved the club and trying our hardest to save it again not him.

Nucky Thompson

Regardless when we emerge safely he IS the person responsible nothing will change that, it is the fans who have saved the club and trying our hardest to save it again not him.

Have you donated anything to save 'our' club?

Why, for being concerned about the health of an elderly man who is under a huge amount of stress at the moment? Yep, tragic.

You should stick to wedging your beak up the SFA's hoop, rudi.

Stress he has brought on himself, head still right up his arse I see must be a huge sand pit up there.

One thing is irrefutable - in saving HMFC from extinction in 2005, Mr Romanov did more for this club than any of the utter no-marks criticising him will ever do.

Poor guy, he's overseen the demise one of Scottish football's biggest institutions, overseen his companies go bankrupt owing ?400m to who knows who, and is being investigated for embezzlement to the tune of ?12.5m, still can't understand how you and others have any sympathy for him at all, he could still yet kill our club.

Sorry i'm confused are we talking about David Murray?

One thing is irrefutable - in saving HMFC from extinction in 2005, Mr Romanov did more for this club than any of the utter no-marks criticising him will ever do.

100% this!

Guess The Crowd

Nothing to do with Chris Robinson then?

Surely we cant expect .net to have a meltdown without a few visitors on here....

:cornette:

NewYorkJambo

What's with all the Romanov sympathisers? Are you on the wind up?

The hero worship is pathetic.

Tommy Wiseau

People who disagree with Marky's opinion are "mentally ill", everyone.

"Mentally ill" being presumably an insult.

NewYorkJambo

You obviously have internet connection and you must have a bank account to get you're dole money paid into so a paypal account shouldn't be that difficult to set up surely ??

There are plenty of ways to donate to Hearts without it being JKB. For example I've pledged money each month and bought a season ticket despite the fact I will only get one game next season.

The Comedian

Old Vlad has bags of character, It's hard not to like him.

:glorious:

Still his running of the club has been a shambles and I'm glad to see the back of him.

NewYorkJambo

People who disagree with Marky's opinion are "mentally ill", everyone.

"Mentally ill" being presumably an insult.

Maybe one day you'll get your dream of having Vlad back and a 50 foot statue of him erected.

For years people were warning it would end like this yet we were shot down as 'Hobos' or 'not real fans'.

It really is appalling that he is still seen as a saint. The man is lying, embezzling crook.

Tommy Wiseau

You don't have a ****ing clue what folk have done to contribute, "Jimmy". Is Kickback the only place folk can contribute, aye? :lol:

PS. If you're trying to make a sneaky return onto the board after your ban, whoever you are, it's a good idea not to post like a boss on your first day. Basics.

The Real Maroonblood

What's with all the Romanov sympathisers? Are you mentally ill or just on the wind up?

The hero worship is pathetic.

They are very poor WUM.

That happened before he got here. It just hasn't got better.....

I look forward to your return under a new guise, Jimmy. Value for money on this incarnation though.

Nothing to do with Chris Robinson then?

Robinson deserves a sizeable chunk of the blame that is for sure, but the fact is that VR had 7 years to correct that damage by running the club prudently, instead he did the polar opposite. If we emerge from this debt free, still at Tynecastle and still in the SPL then I think Vlad's tenure will possibly still be judged positively, however as things stand he could still be the man responsible for killing the club.

Guess The Crowd

Robinson deserves a sizeable chunk of the blame that is for sure, but the fact is that VR had 7 years to correct that damage by running the club prudently, instead he did the polar opposite. If we emerge from this debt free, still at Tynecastle and still in the SPL then I think Vlad's tenure will possibly still be judged positively, however as things stand he could still be the man responsible for killing the club.

Agreed, until the last half sentence. Even if the worst were to happen, there's no way it would be SOLELY down to him.

The People's Chimp

There are plenty of ways to donate to Hearts without it being JKB. For example I've pledged money each month and bought a season ticket despite the fact I will only get one game next season.

That's not the point. Jimmy Malone was having a pop at people who don't have "donator" under their username, while, er, not having "donator" under his username.

WUM's being exposed as the trolls they are now.

Surprised the mods aren't all over them as its against the rules.

I hope justice is done re Romanov and he spends a long time locked up.

I hope Vlad gets through the troubles he is facing.

I for one will be eternally grateful for the two cup wins, especially 19/05/12 and the great players we have seen.

Whoever takes over will have a difficult task coming anywhere close to what Mr Romanov achieved.

Hes no doing much off a job on the run if he is answering his phone.

:thumbsup:

grumpyjambo

Bang on the money.

radge, our debt when he bought us over is the same as it is now , 2 Scottish cups and a league campaign that we will never forget. if his bank hadn't of gone under we would be heading towards self-sufficiency . think about it.

Ah, there's nothing like a Vlad thread to liven up a quiet Sunday afternoon. :thumb:

In my opinion, Vlad's biggest mistake was leaving the Club in the hands of an incompetent board of directors, a board that he appointed. So that mistake was a huge one!

I'm not sure he had much of a hand in the day-to-day running of the Club.

The Comedian

Ah, there's nothing like a Vlad thread to liven up a quiet Sunday afternoon. :thumb:

In my opinion, Vlad's biggest mistake was leaving the Club in the hands of an incompetent board of directors, a board that he appointed. So that mistake was a huge one!

I'm not sure he had much of a hand in the day-to-day running of the Club.

Strange because at one point people at the club couldn't go for a pish without the go ahead from Kaunas.

That's just my perception, by the way. It's probably wrong.

Strange because at one point people at the club couldn't go for a pish without the go ahead from Kaunas.

That's just my perception, by the way. It's probably wrong.

That was certainly true in his early years, and he was responsible for the Burley fiasco. It just seemed to me that he had backed away from Hearts in the last 3-4 years.

But your guess is as good as mine!

Archived