when does o2 refresh there minutes.

hibshater

As the title says, does anybody know what date of the month o2 refresh there minutes. I.e you have no minutes left what date in the month do they get added again. I cant find out anywhere on google or o2 website. Cheers people.

As the title says, does anybody know what date of the month o2 refresh there minutes. I.e you have no minutes left what date in the month do they get added again. I cant find out anywhere on google or o2 website. Cheers people.

Whit!?

They get "refreshed" on a different day for everybody, probably the day that your direct debit comes out your account. Your contract wiht them will have started on a specific day, the day you bought it/activated the phone. On that day each month you will get a fresh new total of minutes/texts/data.

It's not the same day for everybody!

Whit!?

They get "refreshed" on a different day for everybody, probably the day that your direct debit comes out your account. Your contract wiht them will have started on a specific day, the day you bought it/activated the phone. On that day each month you will get a fresh new total of minutes/texts/data.

It's not the same day for everybody!

Not the same day as DD. My DD comes out around the 8th of each month, but my bill date is the 23rd and that's when they refresh my allowances.

Probably worded it wrong lol, I am with Vodafone and they refresh on the 13th of the month but my direct debit comes off at the end of the month. My son has just got an iphone 5 on o2 but it doesnt tell me what date of the month it changes back to the full minutes texts and data. If that makes sense.

Yeah connect to your o2 and find out from there mate.

cheers checked earlier and it is the 22nd of the month

not just a game

If you are on 02 you can also send a blank text to 21202, within seconds you get a text back telling you how many minutes and texts of your monthly allowance you have left, how much the current additional charges on your bill will be and what date this will all be reset

mattyw_1874

If you are on 02 you can also send a blank text to 21202, within seconds you get a text back telling you how many minutes and texts of your monthly allowance you have left, how much the current additional charges on your bill will be and what date this will all be reset

Just done this. It told me I had till the 17th with my mins

Archived