Brilliant.

Dr. Bapswent

Dr. Bapswent

Loads of extra room at tynecastle with all those who are not going to renew, ill be able to stretch my legs out, might even bring a packed lunch.

Cheers guys!

Bringing a packed lunch? You should be giving your money to the caterers, not bringing your own food.

Call yourself a real fan?

Packed lunch. Mmmm... think I'm going to bring a flask so I can have soup and a sandwich next season.

Guest GhostHunter
Loads of extra room at tynecastle with all those who are not going to renew, ill be able to stretch my legs out, might even bring a packed lunch.

Cheers guys!

Have you renewed yet ?

winston churchill

Cheers guys!

you can also hit the pub, and have a pint before the clock strikes five.

Cheers guys!

Dont forget the pillow and an alarm clock,set it for 4.45,you don't want to left on your own all night.

Cheers guys!

Very good.

boabyarsebiscuit

Cheers guys!

But not a burd, eh?

Commander Harris

Cheers guys!

add to that the fact I'm moving seats - things really can't get much better for you! :P

Cheers guys!

Don't believe it. The slightest sniff of success and they'll be crawling all over you.

jambojim52

Cheers guys!

Prawn sandwich by any chance?;)

Dr. Bapswent
add to that the fact I'm moving seats - things really can't get much better for you! :P

Really?

Where you off to?

Commander Harris
Really?

Where you off to?

back to T.

giving vlad less money - that'll show him! ;)

Cliffundo
Really?

Where you off to?

probably as far away from you as possible if he has any sense.

Dr. Bapswent
back to T.

giving vlad less money - that'll show him! ;)

Good lad, make a stand...

Ah well, wont be the same.

Packed lunch. Mmmm... think I'm going to bring a flask so I can have soup and a sandwich next season.

I believe that in doing so would contravene the Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 1981(?) and as such would see you denied entry, or ejection and possible charge if already inside the ground.

Why do I know this stuff?????:sad:

The Merse

Look at me, look at me, I'm trying to be controversial.

You are as bad as Prancer at attention seeking.

You are as bad as reindeer at attention seeking.

Actually I find the reindeer very good at attention seeking!;)

You are as bad as Prancer at attention seeking.

My thoughts exactly.

And a pretty lame effort it was too.

I believe that in doing so would contravene the Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 1981(?) and as such would see you denied entry, or ejection and possible charge if already inside the ground.

Why do I know this stuff?????:sad:

You've nailed it Boris,these guy's are giving it the "I've got a ST" patter knowing full well they will get slung out on their arses,then saying "we cant get back in" totaly sussed.

rossi_1983

Cheers guys!

I might go a step further, and bring a hamper and a checked rug

Dr. Bapswent
I might go a step further, and bring a hamper and a checked rug

Ill bring a frisbee, we can get a wee game going.

Dr. Bapswent
But I'll add to it anyway...

Doh!

With some people its just too easy.

Commander Harris
But I'll add to it anyway...

Doh!

indeed, nice of him to bump this pointless thread. :confused:

Only thing is...when there are fewer people, it's extra cold at those December/January games. There will need to be significant investment in thermals. :biggrin:

Might even need to turn up wearing a duvet.

Dr. Bapswent
Only thing is...when there are fewer people, it's extra cold at those December/January games. There will need to be significant investment in thermals. :biggrin:

Might even need to turn up wearing a duvet.

You can come sit beside me, share the warmth.

Well there's an offer a girl doesn't get every day.

If there's Haribo in that packed lunch, it's a deal.

;)

Konrad von Carstein

Packed lunch?....Blankets?

Sounds a bit like Section B, only thing missing is the pandrops. :107years:

Dr. Bapswent
Packed lunch?....Blankets?

Sounds a bit like Section B, only thing missing is the pandrops. :107years:

PANDROPS!

thats it!

DR

If you move then there's plenty seats in Section X - Gorgie Stand. Must bring own yoghurt topped rasins though. :P

Konrad von Carstein
PANDROPS!

thats it!

Or if you prefer, Fox's Glacier Mints (or Fruits if you have an interest in that kind of thing)

All over your face....Indeed :cool:

Nelly Terraces

'Bout as close as you'll get to any woman. Apart from yer ma.

Enjoy sitting alone, suckin yer Wurthers originals.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Cheers guys!

I used to think your posts were really funny.

Now they just seem designed to **** people off.

It's a shame.

Dr. Bapswent
I used to think your posts were really funny.

Now they just seem designed to **** people off.

It's a shame.

Well there isnt so much to laugh about at the moment, and everyone is at each others throats over the slightest thing.

I guess if your not talking seriously and profoundly about something 100% Hearts related, and you take some point of view lightly, your bound to offend some folk, as they think your taking the mickey, it doesnt seem possible to do anything else at the moment.

The posts generally arent meant to annoy anyone, just to highlight the nonsense situation we find oursleves in, thats

all.

I still like your posts if that helps...:)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
Well there isnt so much to laugh about at the moment, and everyone is at each others throats over the slightest thing.

I guess if your not talking seriously and profoundly about something 100% Hearts related, and you take some point of view lightly, your bound to offend some folk, as they think your taking the mickey, it doesnt seem possible to do anything else at the moment.

The posts generally arent meant to annoy anyone, just to highlight the nonsense situation we find oursleves in, thats all.

It is a nonsense situation.

The back-and-forth debate on the board is stupid.

I had just finished reading a whole thread that irked me before coming to yours - no offense intended.

I get hacked off when people who make valid, critical points against Romanov are lumped in with the posters (you know who I mean) who hijack every thread with mind-numbing negativity. Just as I find it annoying when everybody who buys a ticket simply because they like going to the games on Saturdays, or think Romanov might come good, are chucked in with the handful of posters who think he can simply do no wrong.

Dr. Bapswent
It is a nonsense situation.

The back-and-forth debate on the board is stupid.

I had just finished reading a whole thread that irked me before coming to yours - no offense intended.

I get hacked off when people who make valid, critical points against Romanov are lumped in with the posters (you know who I mean) who hijack every thread with mind-numbing negativity. Just as I find it annoying when everybody who buys a ticket simply because they like going to the games on Saturdays, or think Romanov might come good, are chucked in with the handful of posters who think he can simply do no wrong.

And I totally agree.

It not possible to argue against those who have made thier mind up, particularly when its based on assumption and a desire for it to come true.

So what do you do?

Get worked up trying your best to have it fall on deaf ears?

Or laugh at the ridiculousness of it?

Neither way is going to fix things overnight. So you may as well keep your blood pressure down and not waste the energy.

Its a shameful situation, but one some people seem to be revelling in.

DR

If you move then there's plenty seats in Section X - Gorgie Stand. Must bring own yoghurt topped rasins though. :P

Ah yes, I'd heard about that lot. They make their own jam and stuff, don't they? If it's not macrobiotic and made of hemp, they're just not interested.

ELDAR - Don't know about you, but I'd far prefer more threads of nonsense than any more of this endless name calling, repetition or 'told you so' stuff that populates the board at the moment. Nothing wrong with a little light humour. :)

Archived